Chapter 42

Meanwhile, in the crowd, was a cloaked girl. Watching the Lacrima vision, a tear fell down their face.

Feeling their presence, Jellal's eyes widened. '...The same one?!'

Near the cliff, Melody and Ur felt the presence. "The one like Zeref, but somehow different?" Ur asked.

"In the stadium...again?" Melody asked.

As Jellal ran towards the presence, Ur telepathically said, "Jellal, make sure whoever it is doesn't get away this time!"

"I know! I'm worried about the match, but this is more..."

With Natsu, he heard Sting say, "You're saying one of you...is enough?" Annoyed, he continued. "What kinda crap is that?"

"I got no business with you! I'm here to fight Gajeel!" Rogue said, furious.

Smiling, Natsu said, "Okay. Take me down, then  go after him."

Using Dragon Force, Sting said, "Dragon Force uses the same power as a dragon! There can't be any power greater than that in the whole world!"

While Sting charged towards Natsu, Natsu chuckled. "But you ain't at 100%, are ya?"

Blocking his attack, Sting yelled. "This is the power I used to kill Weisslogia!"

"Is that right? Well, this is the power I use..." Frowning, Natsu glared. "To fight for my friend who your Guild laughed at!" Fire surrounding his fist, Natsu punched Sting, sending him flying.

Using Dragon Force, Rogue yelled, "Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

Seeing it coming towards him, Natsu yelled, "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Being sent backwards, Rogue screamed.

Getting up from the ground, Sting ran at Natsu. "This isn't over yet!" Meanwhile, Rogue squatted, glaring at Natsu.

Smirking, Natsu motioned them to him. "Come at me." Blocking each attack they both sent at the same time, he punched them. 

Meanwhile, Lector cried. "Sting!"

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

Bowing, young Lector yelled, "Please make me your disciple."

Stopping, young Sting turned around. "Huh?"

"I just watched the fight you had! I want to become much, much stronger!"

"Wait, you...aren't afraid of me?"

As he cried, Lector stood up. "I'm not afraid at all! I just want to get stronger!"

Smiling, Sting closed his eyes while he rubbed the back of his head. "A cat as a disciple...?" After a moment of silence, Sting opened his eyes. "Yeah, okay. Just follow me."

"Yes, Master!"

~~~~~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~~~~

Standing beside each other, Rogue said, "Sting!"

"Right!"

While they combined their attacks, Lector thought, 'In the end, I didn't wind up much stronger...but I sure loved watching Sting and his strength.' Cheering for his friend, he cried harder. 'Sting, you're the best there is!'

Using Divine-Shadow Dragon: Light Fang, Sting and Rogue sent it towards Natsu. Preparing himself, Natsu yelled, "Dragon Slayer Ultimate Attack...Blazing Flashover Blade!" Fire covering his fists, he clawed at them, fire being sent their way.

  With their attacks clashing at each other, everyone was shocked upon hearing the arena rumble.

While the debris was clearing, Rogue was on his knees, barely staying up. 'Natsu Dragneel...Doesn't he have...any...limits...?' Falling, he closed his eyes.