Chapter 3

A/N: I decided to make some Fairy Tail characters fall in love with Sora. However, Lyon will be stuck with Juvia and her.

~~~~~~~

'By the time we came back from Tenrou Island...7 years had passed by in Earthland. It feels like a fairy tale I read long, long ago... I never thought I would end up in a situation exactly like that story.' As Lucy was stuck in her train of thought, Fairy Tail was throwing a party. 'Every last moment with Fairy Tail that night...I think I'll never be able to forget them. Drinking, singing, dancing...as if we were making up for 7 years of lost time.'

"So, you use fire magic, too, Romeo?!" Natsu and Sora's eyes brightened. They were sitting at a table with Romeo, Makarov, Happy and Lily on the table, Gajeel, and Makao standing next to it.

"Looks like things are gonna heat up in the Guild again, right?" Happy asked.

"I can make cold flame, too." He demonstrated it, smiling out of pride.

"Whoa, blue flame!" Sora said.

"And I can make a sticky flame that's purple, just like my dad's...and a funny smelling yellow flame." 

"Didn't you get any better traits from your Dad?" Gajeel sweat dropped.

"Hey those are great traits! You're just jealous that Romeo can use different types of fire!" Sora stuck her tongue at him.

"I am not jealous. Those traits seem useless to me."

"Are ya sure?~ 'cause I smell jealousy~!" As they argued, sparks flew. 

"Hmm? I've seen this magic somewhere..." Natsu's brows furrowed.

"Yeah." Happy looked concerned.

"Don't tell Dad, but I've been going to Totomaru-Sensei's magic class." He put his hand on his cheek so Makao didn't hear him. Totomaru is the ex-Phantom Lord, element 4.

Hearing this, Gajeel stopped fighting. "That guy...I had no idea you'd been doing that..." He smirked.

Lily smirked, looking at Gajeel. 'He looks surprisingly happy...' He crossed his arms.

Sora sat back down. "Wow~ didn't know ya looked so happy 'bout him~ If didn't know any better, I'd say you cared 'bout him. I finally understand that you do care! You're not always havin' this cool demeanor."

Sweating, Gajeel looked away blushing. "Shut up!" he mumbled.

"Man, this brings me back! I still haven't eaten every color of his flames yet. Maybe I should come with you next time!" Natsu put his fists in the air.

"Me too!" Sora raised her hand.

"Sorry, bringing up anything about Natsu-nii and Sora-nii is strictly taboo." Romeo looked away.

"Figures..." Happy sweat dropped.

  With Makao and Makarov, they were having a friendly conversation. 

"So...you're the Fourth Master of Fairy Tail, hmm?" Makarov was clearly drunk.

"What are you saying? I'm just filling in! You can have back your title right away!"

"No need... This might be interesting. Why don't you stay as Master for a while."

"Seriously?!" As he thought about it, it didn't sound too bad to him. "Well, if that's what the Master wishes, I guess I'll stay for a while..." He started to laugh.

Wakaba came up behind Wakaba, making sure Makao heard what he was saying. "They probably won't say anything, but I'm sure they're all gonna be disappointed..."