Chapter 19

Crossing his arms over his chest, Lily turned to Happy. "For the battle portion, a win is 10 points, a loss is 0 points, and a draw is 5 points each."

"If we win here, we can still get into the top spot!" Happy said.

"Go Fairy Tail!" Mavis cheered.

"Lucy, show 'em the results of our training!" Natsu yelled.

"Show 'em the power of Fairy Tail!" Sora yelled.

"If we win here, it'll still be a tie." Erza said.

"Knock 'em out!" Elfman yelled.

Looking down, Lucy smiled. 'They hurt Wendy...Their way of greeting us, was it? During that last competition, more than winning; they prioritized getting in Gray's way...I'm angry.' Looking towards her team, she held a determined face. "Leave it to me! I'll definitely win."

"That's some awesome spirit, Lucy!" Happy said.

"The opponent is Ivan's stupid Guild, after all! Smash 'em up!" Makarov raised his hand towards his neck, and 'sliced' it across his neck.

As Mavis furrowed her brows, Romeo noticed it. "What is it, First?"

"What could the aim of this Raven Tail Guild be?"

"That's...well...They must be here to embarrass us. Those guys piss me off!" Makarov threw his hands in air, agitated.

"It'd be fine if it were something as small as that..." she concluded.

With Magi, they sweat dropped. "Do you think someone should calm down?" Alibaba asked.

"I don't think it's a good idea..." Muu said.

"Remember when he turned into a giant?" Sin said as they nodded. "That sets a good example to not agitate him..." 

"It seems that the Masters of those two Guilds have a father-son relationship, Yajima!" Chapati said.

"Well...if they carry the crests of different Guilds, then there's no relationship for either father or son..."

"From this point forward, the entire Tournament grounds become the battlefield. I'm going to have everyone else move to the waiting areas." Pumpkin said as Lucy and Flare walked forwards.

  As they stopped walking, staring at each other, Flare tilted her head, as she mumbled 'Blondie' while Pumpkin announced the time limit is 30 minutes. 

'I can't lose.' Lucy thought.

"If within that time, the opponent is rendered unable to battle, that's a win. And with that, the first match...begins!"

As Lucy grabbed Taurus' key, she raised it in the air. "Open! Gate of the Golden Bull: Taurus!"

  Coming out of his gate, Taurus raised his axe in the air, and swung at her. Unfortunately, Flare dodged. Hence, Lucy opened Scorpio's gate. 

"Sand Buster!" Scorpio sent a wind of sand towards Flare. However, she used her air as a shield, sending over 3,000 miles per second wind, using it exactly the same way he did.

"Taurus! Scorpio's sand!" Lucy commanded. Before Flare could react, Taurus raised his axe in the middle of the storm.

"Since when can she open two gates at a time?!" Sora yelled.

"Who knows..." Jellal said.

"Well..." Smirking, Sora cheered. "Lucy, show 'em what women are made of! Beat her fiery a-" Before she could finish, someone slapped a hand on her mouth. Looking up, she saw Laxus' face. Raising a brow, she bit his hand.

Screaming, he flapped his hand in the air, ridding himself of the pain. "What was that for?!"

"You were askin' for it." Before he could get another say in the matter, she glared at him. Sensing not to say anything, he backed away. Smiling, she watched the fight.

'Why that little...' Raising a fist to the air, he felt a hand grab his shoulder. Turning around, he saw Mira smile sympathetically at him. Sighing, he nodded, turning himself towards the fight.

"Let's go, Taurus!" Scorpio smirked as he said this.

"Sandstorm Axe Aldebaran (a star in Taurus' constellation)!" Smashing the ground with his axe, Taurus created many sandstorms, successively sending Flare in the air.

Screaming, Flare glared at Lucy. "Blondie...Hair Shower-wolf Fang!" Creating a wolf out of her hair, she sent it towards Lucy.

"Open! Gate of the Giant Crab: Cancer!" Raising Cancer's key, he came out of his gate, and cut of the wolf as it howled from pain.

"If it's a haircut...leave it to me, Ebi."

Falling to her knees, Flare watched her hair fall. "My...hair...!" Cursing her, she sent her hair in the ground, and wrapped it around Lucy's ankles.

"Huh?" Before she could comprehend anything, Lucy suddenly found herself hanging upside down. 

"My red hair can move however I wish." Flare smirked as she slowly stood up, throwing Lucy to the ground.

"Lucy!"

"Eat that!" Flare laughed manically.

"It that's the case, my Fleuve D'Etoiles..." While saying this, Lucy grabbed her whip. "moves however I want!" Sending it to Flare's way, she wrapped it around her wrist.

"What?!" Before she could react, Flare found herself thrown to the ground, along with Lucy.

"There hasn't even been time to take a breath in this battle! Battle of the father-son Guilds! Battle of the women! Neither on is drawing back!" Chapati announced.

Feeling pain, Lucy looked towards her feet. "My boots..." They were melted. Standing up, she took them off. 'Was it from when I got caught by her hair earlier?' "C'mon now..."

"My...sunset hair...My red hair...This level of damage..." And...Flare finally lost her composure...Sending her hair in the ground, she bended down.

'The ground...Where's it going to come from?' Looking around, Lucy searched where it would penetrate. Glancing at Flare, she looked towards the stands where Fairy Tail were seated. 
Upon closer inspection, she saw Flare's hair close to Asuka. Before she could warn her, Flare wrapped hair around her mouth, throwing her to the ground.

"Don't make a sound; this is an order." As she saw Lucy sitting on the ground, shivering, Flare's grin widened. "I don't know what might happen if you disobey...No matter how much of a dimwitted blond you are..."

'So dirty...!' Glaring, sweat poured down Lucy's face.

  Meanwhile, a certain man watched the fight from afar. 

Walking towards him, a knight questioned, "Knight Squadron Chief...are you observing the fight from here?"

"It's starting to ripen..."

"Huh?"

"The matured fruit is starting to ripen..." Smirking, he furrowed his brows. "It just might be completed this year...Just sit back and wait, Lord Zeref." Turns out, it is the Fiore's Cherry Blossom Holy Knight Squadron, Chief Arcadias.

~~~~~~

  A/N: Hey, everyone! Since I have a lot of time on my hands, what; with summer finally arriving in, like, a week, I will have time to write a lot more. Maybe I can finish it this summer...But. That depends when I have the time. Anyways, have a nice vacation! And I will enjoy mine to the fullest!