Chapter 29

A/N: In advance, I apologize if the battle is really bad. I'm not good at writing awesome battles on my own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smirking, Natsu used "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist", and ran towards Sora, punching while she dodged. Using "Fire Dragon's Claw", he combined the attacks. However, Sora dodged every attack. Catching his fists, she launched him in the sky and threw him in the wall.

Watching him get up, Sora put her hand on her hip. "C'mon, Big Bro. I thought you were s'pposed to be stronger than me, considering you're the oldest in the family. I guess you're not."

"Do you think Sora should taunt her brother?" Aladdin asked.

"I guess it's her way to get him 'fired up', as he would say." Morg said.

"I feel like this plan of hers is gonna backfire on her..." Alibaba sweat dropped.

"Well...we'll just have to wait and see." Kouen stated.

Getting up, Natsu spit some saliva out. "Why you- Don't disrespect your oldest sibling! Igneel always put me in charge of you! That means I could punish you when needed!"

"No joke, I thought you were gonna say 'don't disrespect your elders'." Laughing, she dodged his attack, though it was close to hitting her.

"Agh! Would ya stop movin' already?!"

"Sorry! Don't feel like losin' this fight."

"It looks like Sora is playing with Natsu. Will this plan work out for her, or will it backstab her?" Chapati asked.

Before she could react, Natsu "Sword Horn", and headbutted her in her forehead. Staggering backwards, she held her head. Shaking her head, she used her enhanced speed, and punched him in his stomach, causing fire to spark from her ignited fists. 'Since fire doesn't work against us, I'll just use my strength!'

  Grabbing him, she punched him harder and faster on each attack. Kicking him, she knocked him off the ground. Trying to get up, he covered himself with his arms as she tried to punch his face. However, he grabbed her right hand, and moved her away from him. Jumping forwards, he looked towards her as she ran towards him. Using "Roar", he sent it towards her. However, she swallowed them, sending fireballs his way. Trying to eat them, she smirked. Before he could react, they speeded away from his face to his sides, and exploded against his skin.

Screaming in agony, he looked at Sora. "How...did you do that?"

"Sorry, but I enhanced my fireballs while we were training. Without your knowledge, of course. I even made sure that your pain level was higher than normal on 'em. Big Bro, this battle's as good as mine!" Sending more his way, she smirked as he tried to dodge but fail. "No matter what you try, you can't dodge or eat 'em. Might as well give-up, right Natsu?"

"I ain't givin' up! You and me both know that! So, send whatever you got to my way. I'll take everything you got!" Getting up, he grinned victoriously.

"Man, sometimes I really hate our stubbornness!" Sighing, she smiled. "Alright. You asked for it!" Transforming in her ultimate form, she flew in the air. "Surge Blitz!" Creating multiple circles made of fire, she sent multiple fireballs (Kind of like what Gilgamesh does from Fate/Stay). As they continued to pour down on him, while dodging, she swiftly flew towards him, and kicked him in his face, sending into the wall.

"Ooh! That's gonna hurt tomorrow." Chapati commented.

Holding his face, he jumped away from the fireballs as they hit the wall. Getting an idea, he ran away as he looked behind him to see them curving into the wall. 'Still gotta watch out for Sora.' Before he could react, Sora flew behind him, and tripped him with her tail. Grabbing his arms, she pinned them down. 

"Really, now, Natsu. I really think you should regret fighting against me. This is my Dragon Force, after all. And you have yet to show yours or even transform into yours." Smirking, she chuckled as he struggled. "It's futile to struggle, my dear brother. Now, give up."

"Never!"

"Give up!"

"Nope!" Grinning like an idiot, she cocked her head to the side.

"Don't you see the situation you're in? Give up."

"Not gonna happen." Smacking his forehead into hers, he frowned. 'Dang it! She's got a harder head in Dragon force.' Grabbing her arm, he threw her backwards. Getting up, he ran forwards and grabbed her wrist, flinging her on the ground. "Sorry, little sis. But I'm not givin' up without a battle to see who's the strongest. This is my chance to fight without holdin' back!"

"Well, then...you're gonna have to do better than that!" Using "Executioner's Fist", she ignited her fist in black fire, and punched him, creating fireballs behind her and sending them his way. As he spit out blood, he fell to the ground. 

"Looks like Natsu is down for the count! Sora of Fairy Tail Team A wins, ensuring her 10p!"

Putting a fist in the air, she smiled. "This is the power of Fairy Tail!" Smiling, she turned towards Natsu as he tried getting up. Taking a scale off, she bit into it, and spread the liquid that was inside the scale on his injuries. 

Getting up, he took a look at her scales. "I didn't know dragon scales could heal injuries! So cool!"

"Well...I enhanced them to do it while I trained with Dad." De-transforming, she turned towards Natsu, smiling as she looked towards Natsu. "C'mon, Natsu. Let's get you to Por!"

"But I feel fine!"

"Yeah, but you still need to see 'bout your injuries. My scales can't heal everything! After all, I can only use so many before I run out!"

"But shouldn't they grow back?"

"Yeah, but they need time to."

"Like, how much?"

"A few hours."

"Well, folks! That wraps up the second day of the Games! See you tomorrow!" Chapati announced.

Meeting up to her midway to the infirmary, Magi congratulated her win. Smiling, she said, "Thanks guys!" Before they could continue, she took Natsu's hand, and ran off with him. Waving towards them, she grinned idiotically. "Sorry! But I need to take my idiot brother to the infirmary!"

"Hey! What do mean by 'idiotic'?!" Hitting her on the head, he scowled at her.

Giggling, she held her head. "Alright, alright! Don't hit me any more. I'm sorry!"

Stopping midway, he sighed. Putting his fist down, he pouted. "You're lucky that your my little sis."

"Eh~ What did ya say? I didn't quite catch that~"

Turning away, he crossed his arms. "It's nothin'!"

"But-"

"Look; are we goin' to the infirmary or not?"

"Yes we are, my dear brother!" Running in front of him, she pointed forwards. "Onwards!"