Chapter 39

First match, Blue Pegasus: Ichiya and Rabbit
 vs 
Quatro Puppy: Bacchus and Rocker

"Bacchus, let's do this wildly! If not, at this rate..." Rocker said, scowling.

"Whaaat~? As long as our souls tremble, that'll be fine." Bacchus sighed.

"Come. The time has finally come to release you." Ichiya said, pointing to the other team.

"You guys don't think it's some ridiculously strong guy?" Alibaba asked.

"I hope so!" Aladdin smiled while his eyes were closed.

"I don't know...Why would he have to hide his identity? If it was me, I'd be proud to show my strength." Sin said.

"Show off much." Muu stated.

"What'd ya say?!" Sin got up, twitching with anger.

"You heard me." 

Before they could get in trouble, Mor held both of their ears. "I don't think this is the time and place for a fight." Sitting them down, they pouted like children. Sighing, she held her gaze to the fight.

"I have a feeling we'll be surprised..." Kouen calculated.

Nodding, the rabbit started taking his head off. "It's fine, show everyone that handsome face of yours!" Ichiya smirked. Seeing everyone shocked, Nichiya jumped out of the costume.

"Edolus Ichiya?!" Sora said.

"A cat?!" Sting yelled. "Ooohhh, this outa be good!"

"They've really resorted to this..." Orga said.

"Maybe he'll surprise us. But I doubt it." Rufus stated, smirking.

"Really? This is the best they could find." Minerva frowned. "What a pathetic Guild."

Twitching with anger, Sora raised her fist in the air. "Ichiya, Nichiya, you better win this!"

Crossing their arms over their chests, Nichiya and Ichiya posed together. "Double Ikemen attack! It's a dangerous perfume all right~!"

Stumbling, Erza started to faint. "Ichiya became two people..."

"Hey! Pull yourself together!" Gajeel held her shoulders.

"To be able to meet myself, this really must be destiny." Ichiya said.

"Hm...On that clear afternoon~" Nichiya said as they closed their eyes.

Meanwhile, Bacchus simply smirked and punched Nichiya, who yelled, "Meen~"

Turning towards him, tears formed in Ichiya's eyes. "What on earth are you doing?!"

"Can that guy really fight? He looks pathetic." Sting stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Of course he can! He has the same face as me!" Meanwhile, Nichiya finally fell to the ground. "In other words, we have the same battle power!" However, Nichiya passed out from the impact of Bacchus' punch.

"Isn't he kicking the bucket right now?!" Sora pointed out.

"No waaay!" Ichiya gasped.

Turning towards Ichiya, Bacchus' eyebrows furrowed. "Quit messin' 'round."

Laughing, Rocker smiled. "We don't have anything to hold back on anymore, so we'll have you lose this fight!"

"The rabbit's true identity has now already been downed!" Chapati said.

"With this, it's just two on one." Yajima stated.

"There's a chance of winning, thank you very much!" Rabian squealed with joy.