Loving you easy

The last couple weeks have been calm

The last couple weeks have been calm. I finally feel like myself again. My whole life I've never been mad enough to hit someone. That being said I was about to deck that ginger git. The Hermione issue however had not changed. In fact being in completely solitude had only intensified my feelings. I finally admitted to myself that I was attracted to her. Her warm brown eyes that came alive when she talked about something she researched. The brown hair that once was an untamed mane were now soft curls that refused to stay put up. I don't know when I began to see her in a different light. The last two years I've seen her as the mousy girl who was incredibly intelligent and kind. When she became this tiny goddess that rule my thoughts I couldn't begin to tell you.

"Cedric!" Her voice carried on the wind. Now I'm going crazy and hearing her voice. "Cedric please!" Her voice was screaming and panicked. She was really here. I began running towards her voice. I was able to find her quickly, she was bent over Ron's body, Harry  was standing there in shock.

"He's splinched." She yelled at me tears in her eyes.

"Okay began healing spells now." I hurried to his other side. He was covered in dirt and sweat, squirming in intense pain. I opened my satchel. "Accio essence of ditany." I dropped some on the wound and it began to heal. "Harry." He was still standing there staring. "Harry." He finally looked at me.

"He's... Ron." He was stuttering looking at his friend.

"He's going to be okay, take Hermione to my tent it's half a mile south of here." He nodded and grabbed Hermione. She looked me in the eyes and I nodded. She took Harry's arm and they made their way to the tent.

"Come on you git let's get you to the tent." I cast a levitation spell on him and picked him up. Using his weightlessness I carried him to the tent. I put him on the cot.

"Hermione I'm assuming you have clothes for them." She nodded and started pulling some out. I went to her and put my hands on her arms. She was shaking and keeping her eyes on Ron.

"I was trying to keep the snatchers off our trail. I didn't mean to hurt him." Tears started pouring from her eyes again. I pulled her into my chest and stroked her hair.

"Hermione, here." I handed her one of my flannel shirts and a wash cloth. "There a creek a little ways off from here. Go clean up while we get him set up okay?" She looked like she was going to argue but instead took the items from me headed towards the creek.

"Is he going to be okay?" Harry asked as we took off Ron dirty blood soaked clothes off.

"He need rest but yeah he'll be fine.What on Merlin's green earth did your three get yourself into now?" Harry pulled out a chain with a locket. It made me feel ill just looking at it.

"Salazar locket, the real one. " He tucked it back into his shirt. I raised my eyebrow.

"Why do I feel like the entire wizarding community knows what you did." I asked as I finished getting Ron comfortable. He then told me about how they broke into the ministry. Then how the plan went belly up. "You know that means they're actively looking for you three now."

" Yeah. Hermione already yelled at us." He said in a an exhausted voice.

"Okay get changed, then get some sleep. We're going to have to keep watch now,I'll take the first shift. I'm going to check on Hermione." I went to the creek and she was sitting on the ground. My shirt made her look even smaller.

"Is he okay?" She whispered into her knees. I sat down next to her a rubbed her back.

"He will be, why did you come here?" I asked as she leaned into me.

"We were being chased and I was scared and you said you'd be here." She began to softly cry. A small part me smiled, she was scared and came to me.

"It's okay you're safe now luv." I stood up and helped her get up. "Take a walk with me. We need to put up some more charms. " She nodded and began walking around the area putting up protection charms and wards.

"Why did you leave?" She finally asked when we returned to the camp site.

"Hufflepuffs value patience and kindness. I wasn't being neither kind or patient so I needed to take a step back." I didn't want to blame Ron because it's wasn't completely his fault.

"Ron can test anyone's patience. I've missed you. I mean we all have." She blushed and looked at the ground. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and kiss her red cheeks. But I didn't.

"I'm sorry luv, how about we finish setting up the camp. I want to make sure you're warm and safe before I wake Harry up." I took her hand and brought her to my small tent.

"I have a larger tent in my bag and along with a few extra cots." She said reaching into her small beaded purse. I nodded and we took down the small one and put the large one up using magic so not to disturb the boys.

"That's much better isn't it?" I asked as she sat down on an empty cot. I realized she hadn't ate since they arrived a few hours ago.There was some fish and fruit from earlier on the table. I made her a small plate because she doesn't like to eat when she's worried. "Here please try to eat something before you go to sleep. "

"I'll try." She said quietly giving me a small smile as she took the plate.I applied more Dittany on Ron's shoulder. Then woke Harry up, I notice he seemed more agitated then usual. Ignoring him I showed him where the food was and went to my cot to sleep.