Seven nation army

Author note: so my doctors finally figured out what mysterious illness I have. And now my life make so much sense. Anyways J.K Rowling still owns all copyrighted characters.

Also sorry this was late, had lunch with in laws. Then had a guest over so I had to pretend that I don't completely hate people. And that my dears is exhausting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hermione grabbed my arm to get my attention. Draco was standing next to her.

"I know where he keeps the snake, we have to hurry."  Draco said as he took her hand and began running towards the school. I'm going to hex that hand of his if doesn't stop touching her.

"Cedric here." Ron ran up to me handing me the sword. I nodded a thank you and chased after the two of them. She let out a blood curdling scream. My body froze for a second as I saw her running down the stairs towards me.  Her wand was missing. Behind Draco laid crumpled on the ground by the wall. The giant python was slithering after her snapping its jaw at her.

"Cedric run." Her voice was rough and she was terrified.The snake coiled back as was about lunge forward. I saw Neville at the bottom of the stairs. I yelled for his attention and threw him the sword. Right as Nagini went to strike against her I grabbed Hermione pulling her to the side. She instantly clings to me and I watch as the blasted snake fly down the stairs. Neville in a knee jerk response swung the sword at it severing her head from her body.

Neville looked at the snakes corpse in shock. Hermione and I walk down to him. He looks up at us with a tired face.

"I'm going to go find Luna." With a quick shake of his head he ran off. "I'm mad about her."

"I know how he feels." I pulled her into a hug. "He did it luv."

"Everyone stand down." Voldemort yelled causing everyone to pause. Harry had jumped up and had a wand. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. He's not dead, we watched in silent horror as the green light came from Voldemort wand. He yelled the most basic of dueling spells. The two spells collided and we watched on in awe.

"How is he over powering the elder wand?" She whispered as the spells battle each other.

"Because Harry is the master of the wand." I tell her, she gave me a puzzled look.

"But he killed Snape, it's his wand." My bright always questioning how things work.

"Draco disarmed Dumbledore before Snape kill him. Remember Harry told us that, then Harry disarmed Draco at the Manor. A wands true master is the one who wins the duel, not who's left standing." She looked at Harry then back at me. Wrapping her arms around my waist I drop a small kiss to head. Come on Harry you can do this. I hold her tight against me, her knuckles turning white from clenching my shirt.  Harry turns his head towards us briefly, I nod at him letting him know we are with him. He gives a weak smile then focuses back on Voldermort. With a yell he put another wave of power into the spell. The spell knocks both of them to the ground.

"Harry." She ran from me toward his body. Sirius was five steps behind. Ron and I raced to them while Remus and Neville kept everyone else back. None of the death eaters moved. 

"Wake up. Come on son. Wake up."  Sirius was on the ground holding Harry's hand. She had his head in her lap silently crying. I crouch down beside her and put my hand on her back. Her body shook from holding in a sob. 

"I'm going to." Ron paused his sentence and jerked his head towards Voldemort body. All of his followers were being wrangled by Kingsley and the rest of the order.

I ran my hand though my hair as I nod at him. He take a deep breath and bites his lip before walking away. He just lost his best friend and his other one is falling apart.

"He can't be dead Cedric, he can't be." She was almost hyperventilating as she began shaking his shoulder.

"Baby come here." I put my arm around her shoulder trying to pull her to me. The force in which she hugged me caused me to fall on my arse. I rubbed her back as Sirius pulled Harry body into a his arms.She sobbed into my chest and I close my eyes trying to calm her down. Sirius let out a gasp and I assume it's from crying.

"Mione. It's okay. Quit crying please." My eyes flew open and her sharp intake of air made a squeaking sound.

"Harry!" She grabbed his arm and dragged him down to us. She hugged him tight as she cried and laughed.