Marry You

She handled herself beautifully, she didn't need my help at all. When she got stuck or nervous she'd squeeze my hand. They asked her what she plans to do now. She answered honestly and told them she wasn't sure but that she trust Kingsley and the others to help her find her way. After we were done they took a few pictures of the three of us. Then they asked for a couple pictures of just Hermione and me.

"Why dis they want a picture of us?" Hermione asked Ginny when she brought us some water.

"You two are the golden couple. Everyone wants to know about you two. Mum thinks it to distract themselves. Who knows? You two are cute together." I smiled and squeezed my witch closer to me. I kissed the top of her head and she made a growling sound at me.

"Cedric stop." She huffed as she tried to push me away. I raised an eyebrow at her and bent my legs to be eye level with her.

"Never." I whisper as I continue eye contact with her. She swallowed loudly. Her breathes quickened and she squinted her eyes. Surprising me she grabbed my hand and tugged on it as she stomped up the stairs. When we get to a room she slams the door and cast a mufflatio spell.

"Stop it." She said again. " I'm not some toy to be played with. You can't tease me like that in front of everyone." I was so confused so I stayed silent.

"You're making a fool out of me, everyone knows I'm not good enough for you. Just leave me alone." She Continued she seemed so scared and confused.

"Luv. I'm lost." I reach out to stroke her cheek but she jumped away like I was fire.

"You've had your fun, let me be." A tear fell down her face.

"Baby, tell me what your feeling. Because I think you're over thinking something." I put my hands on her arms. "Deep breath luv. I'm here for you. Just tell me what's going on." She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I love you." She whispered as she threw herself into my arms. "It scares me, and now the world is watching our every move." I stroke her hair as she cries.

"Don't be scared my love." I kiss the top of her head. "I'm here for you always."

"Promise, you won't get bored and leave me." I laughed softly, leave her? I couldn't if I wanted. She's a part of me now. I need her like I need oxygen.

"Luv I'll marry you today if that's what it takes to make you see how much I love you." I mean it but she won't agree to that. She's to sensible for that kind of romantic nonsense. She looks up at me and gives me an honest smile.

"You mean that, don't you?" I simply nod and she sighs. She bites her bottom lip then presses on her toes to kiss me. "Not today but soon."

"Hermione, wizarding marriages are different from muggle ones." She rolls her eyes at me and kisses me again. "They're for life luv, like an unbreakable vow."

"I know." Of course she knows, my brilliant witch knows everything. I put my arms around her middle and pick her up. I spin her until she makes a squealing laugh then set her down.

"Luv, you've made me the happiest man in both wizarding and muggle world right now." I kiss her again and hold her tight. She let me explore her mouth as she hugs me closer to her.She is so short it starts to hurt my neck a little and she's starting to lose balance from standing on her toes. I break our kiss and she makes a sad mewing noise. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

Carefully I lean her against a wall to help support her. With a shocking level of sneakiness she had unbutton the first few buttons of my shirt. She begins kissing my neck as my hand explores under her jumper. When my hand reaches the bottom of her rib cage she moans and rolls her hips.

"I need you." She whispered as she rolled against me again. "Please."

Because Ginny is part saint my beautiful witch was wearing a nice loose skirt. Using my knee and other arm to keep her I slip my fingers inside her wet knickers.

"Stop doing whatever you're doing in my room." Harry yelled as he banged on the door.

"Bollocks." I groan as I pressed my forehead against hers. " Let's move to Alaska, no one but polars bears to bother us." She laughs loudly and kisses my nose then slides her body down. She straightens her jumper as she opens the door. My hair is a mess and my shirt is half unbuttoned. I don't care Hermione Granger is going to marry me.