I need you

"You and Harry stay here unless I signal for you

"You and Harry stay here unless I signal for you." Harry nodded and she made worried face and grabbed my wrist.

"Be careful, you're wanted too." With a quick nod I walked towards the odd shaped home. Xeno was my mother's cousin, I spent a lot of time here as a child. Making sure there wasn't anyone watching I knocked on the door. He answered and ushered me inside quickly.

"Cedric, where have you been my boy ? Are you okay." I nodded and looked around. He seemed panicked and nervous.

"I need to know what you and Viktor were arguing about at the Weasley wedding." He kept looking out the window. "Xeno, where is Luna?"

"Oh um she's out with some friends." I knew that was a lie, she doesn't have any friends. At least not any she would visit during holiday. I nodded my head and kept walking around the cluttered living room.

Can you please tell me." I was tired of his stalling.

"Just a simple boy not knowing his history. Have you seen Harry?" I wasn't going to answer his question.

"Xeno please I need to know about the symbol.It is important." He sighed and motioned towards a chair. He explained that it was the deathly hallows. I didn't understand how it related to the horocrux but I had the information we needed.

"I'll go make us a cuppa." He got up and disappeared into the kitchen. I noticed a copy of the quibbler with Harry's face on it. It was a wanted a poster. I got up to leave when he came out.

"Why don't you call Harry and go get a hot shower. I'll make some dinner." He wanted me to stay and trap Harry too. I nodded and sucked my teeth.

"How long till they're here?" His shoulders dropped and a frown appeared on his face.

"Five minutes.They have Luna." He whispered I nodded again and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry.Bombarda." I aimed the spell at the Erumpent horn causing an explosion.

"I can't let you leave." He grabbed my arm with a sad look." They have Luna."

"I know. I'm sorry.This is going to hurt." I punched him as hard as I could. As I was leaving I saw the Death eaters enter the top floor. Mumbling another apology I sent another bombarda to the room. I ran to where they were hiding.

"Cedric." I put my finger up to silence them, then apparted back to the Forrest.

"Death eaters.They have Luna." I said and Harry hung his head.

"It's not your fault Harry." Hermione whispered as she place her hand on his shoulder. He shook his head.

"She's right, mate none of this is your fault." I pat his back. "This is what he wants, he wants you to doubt yourself and turn yourself in.You're stronger then that, you have us." He nodded again and patted my arm.

"Thank you Cedric." He walked towards the tent Hermione squeezed his hand as he walked by her.

"No problem mate." I walked in the opposite direction from them. When I reached an open spot I let out a yell. This was insanity. Luna is a child, we're all children.I punched a few trees kicked at the dirt. Dirt and sweat coated me and I collapsed on the ground by a log.

"Feel better now." Hearing her sweet voice did make me feel better.She sat down on the log beside me and I leaned my head against her leg.

"Why would they take her. She's Luna, she believes in nargles and turnips." She ran her fingers though my grimy hair. I started crying and she pretended not to notice.

"She's stronger then you think. You and Harry taught her to take care of herself." Her fingers helped me relax. I nodded as I reached up to grab her hand. She took it and squeezed my fingers tight.

"Thank you my sweet girl." With my other hand I began making patterns on her leg.

"Any time." She kept her fingers in my hair. "Ready to go back." I grumbled and wrap my arm around her leg.

"Can we stay a little longer,please." I just wasn't ready to be the hufflepuff champion again. I wanted to stay here with her.

"Let me send a patronus to Harry so he doesn't worry." I gave her my wand and then leaned back against the log.

"Again Thank you, I'm just not ready to go back there yet." She scratches my head causing me to nuzzle against her leg.

"Whatever you need." She whispers continuing to scratch my head. I'm fairly certain I need her.

"Thank you luv, just give me a few minutes." She continued to stroke my head as I held onto her legs.