Run to you

There was as sudden explosion followed by screams from outside the tent

There was as sudden explosion followed by screams from outside the tent. I pull Hermione behind me still holding her as I drew my new wand. Her hand twisted my shirt from holding on to me.

"The ministry has fallen." Some one yelled as dark figures began apparting around us.

"We need to get Harry." She yelled over the chaos. I nodded and took her hand.

"Accio satchel." I murmured as we ran to the boys. My bag flew into my hands as we caught up with them. Ron wanted to stay with his family. "We have to go mate." I grabbed his arm. " Hermione meet us at the muggle circus." Hoping she knew what I was talking about. She grabbed Harry and nodded. We disapparted from the chaos landing in the middle Piccadilly Circus in muggle London. I look for her red dress and saw her across the street from us with a confused Harry. I rushed Ron and I over to them. We hurried into a diner.

"Here." She handed the boys a change of clothes from her tiny bag.

"Extension charm?" I ask nodding towards her bag.

"I'm sorry I don't think I have anything in your size." She looked overwhelmed. " I didn't know you'd be here. I planned on the three of us. I was going to get more things tomorrow." She was starting to panic. I snatched her into a hug before she called attention to us. She stopped immediately and took an uneven breath before she relaxed in my arms.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I brought my own stuff." I patted my bag. "It's going to be okay. Why don't you go get changed. I wait here for the boys." She nodded into my chest then disappeared into the bathroom. The boys came out in some muggle clothes and sat in the booth.

"Bloody hell! What just happened? My mum, my sister." Ron was starting to panic and Harry looked like he was still in shock.

"You both need to breathe, The Order will take care of your family Weasley. " I assured him but only received a glare.

"Where's Hermione, What did you do with her?" I rolled my eyes at the obnoxious ginger. Why couldn't Harry have befriend Fred or George first.

"I'm right here." She said I got up to let her into the booth. "Now we don't look to out of place." 

"Harry you still with us?" I snapped in front of his face a couple times. He shook his head like he was shaking off some water.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here." Harry grabbed Hermiones hand from across the table. "You okay Mione?" She nodded her head.

"I'm great thanks for asking, just had to leave my baby sister in the hands of death eaters." Ron complained as Hermione pinched the bridge of her nose then rubbed her head.

"She's more then capable of defending herself. You forget I left Sirius behind too. She's with The Order she'll be fine." When he wanted to be Harry is a natural leader.

"Ron they're safe, we need to worry about staying low for now, Cedric do you know if we can go to Grimmauld place." She asked me trying to diffuse her young friends' temper. I just shook my head as the waitress walked by us.

"Are you kids going to order anything." She asked with a thick accent.

"Yes, ma'am can you give us a few minutes please." She rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Kingsley ask me to make sure you three stayed safe in the event of an attack. We're to lay low for three days then return to headquarters unless instructed otherwise." I pulled the galleon that Hermione had created out and spun it on the table.

"They're using my idea?" Her cheeks turned pink as she picked it up.She examined the edges trying to find a difference.

"Kingsley was impressed and created more for all the members." I nudged her shoulder with mine and she smiled as she put the coin back in my hand.

"That's great, we're all relying on Miones fancy play money." Ron snarked crossing his arms and ignoring her glare.

"Behave, the waitress is coming back." I said as I watched the middle age woman wandered her way back towards us.