This is me

"We need to go to Hogwarts and finish this now

"We need to go to Hogwarts and finish this now." Harry said as he was bouncing in his shoes like a boxer before a fight. I put my hand on his shoulders.

"You need to take a step back." I began as Aberforth joined us to get some food.

"He's right, you should run." Aberforth looked at us with pity.

"Dumbledore gave me a mission and believed in me." These Gryffindors are stubborn. I shook my head.

"My brother gave you a mission. Did he tell you everything or was he cryptic.Albus was well versed in secrets like our mother." Aberforth was getting upset as was Harry.

"How can you tell us to hide when you fight for the order." Harry said in a half yell.

"The order is gone." He snarled. My heart sunk. Were we really alone in this.I looked into the room where she was drinking the tea and listening to Ron.

"Take her, please Cedric. Take her and get far away from here." Harry pleaded as he looked at her with sad eyes. Part of me wanted to, just grab her and disappear from all this ugliness. I shook my head as I let out a silent laugh.

" I told you I'd stand by you. And if you think she would leave you then you don't know her at all." She came into the kitchen and stood beside me. I pull her into a soft side hug.

"Everything alright?" She asked as she moved in front of me and leaned back against my chest.I let out a deep breath and shook my head as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"The order is gone. He wants us to run away." Harry sounded like a five year old tattling.

"Harry, I'm sure he just doesn't want anything to happen to us." The old man looked at her with a defeated look. "But we cant run away now, if the order is gone we're all that stands in his way." With another deep breath I nodded.

"Ron get in here please." I asked and he came in. "We're deciding what we do next. We run away and hide or we fight."

"I have to fight, half the order is my family. If the order is really gone so is my family. I have to continue what they started." I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw. How could we forget how many of The Weasleys were members.

"Hermione Luv?"  I ask and she took a deep breath.

"I'm with you Harry, if we don't stop him who will?" He smiled at her and took her hand.

"What about you Ced?" He was holding a breath.

"I started this with you, I'm here till the end. No matter what happens you won't be alone. We are here for you. Don't forget that Harry. We all choose to be here with you." She grabbed my arms making me hug her.

"He's right Harry, we love you so much please remember that." She pulled him to us and he hug her.Ron joined us and I felt uncomfortable but they didn't. When they broke apart she left my arms and went back into the sitting room with Ron and Aberforth. Harry followed and I grabbed his arm.

"Harry it's going to get a lot worse.People are going to die.Promise me something." I kept my tone low.

"I promise to protect her." He said, I smile and shook my head.

"Don't worry about her, she'll probably be the one saving our arses." I pause and we chuckle as we both look at her. " Promise you won't give up, even when you think everything is lost don't give up.We all believe in you."  He nodded and we joined them in the sitting room.

"You're sure you don't want to run?" Aberforth asked again.  We shook our heads and Aberforth looked the portrait." You know what to do." The little girl in the painting disappeared down a path.