Fight Song

Author note: J.K Rowling owns all copyrighted characters and places.

K Rowling owns all copyrighted characters and places

"How are we going to destroy them now. Bloody goblin has the sword." Ron asked as we were getting ready to go to Hogsmead.

"You mean this one." I pulled the real one out and handed it to him along with the cup.

"You double crossed him?" Hermione sounded upset. I nodded and she glared at me. "Destroy it now." Ron took it outside and I followed her into the living room.

"Why is my little lioness in an uproar." She turned and I swear she actually growled at me.

"You're a Hufflepuff. What happen fair play and honesty? If we lose who we are then what are we fighting for." She turned her back to me.

"Fair play!? He was going to double cross us from the beginning.And honestly I'll do what I can to protect you." She still had her back turned to me.I turned her and she glared at the ground. "I'm fighting for you. So you and others like you are safe."

"So because he was going betray you it was okay for you to betray him?" She hissed and looked up with fire in her eyes.There was a loud sound from outside.She ran out to check on the boys.

"I didn't mean by the house, Harry cloak now. Let's go." She grabbed my hand and yanked me under the cloak.

When we landed in Hogsmead a caterwauling charm went off. We were rushed by Death Eaters. Luckily they couldn't see us but they knew we were around. One of them tried to summon the cloak to them but it didn't work

"Well that confirms that theory." She huffed out as we tried to stay hidden. One of them yelled for the dementors.

"We just need his body not his soul." One of them yelled as the monsters came towards us. I pulled her closer to me as the feeling of dread filled the air.

"Just try to stay calm." I whisper into ear. "I'm right here luv you'll be okay." Harry panics and cast his patronus.

"Dammit Harry." I yelled as I push Hermione down a street. "Run idiots." I grabbed both their collars and pushed them towards her.

"Dumbledore?" Harry voice sounded confused and as a man approached him.

"Aberforth.Thank Merlin." I said as he lets us into his house and we hide in a corner under the cloak. A loud banging came from the front door. When he opens it two death eaters demand to be let in.

"We know Potter is here, we saw his stag patronus. Let us though." The snatcher yelled and pushed his way into the house.

"Haven't seen anyone but those damn dementors. They're scaring my goats." They glare at him and threaten to call Voldemort.

"Your free to do what you want, but I'd feel silly if I bothered the dark lord because I didn't know the difference between a stag and a goat. " He summoned his goat patronus and the death eaters glare at him then leave.

"They're gone you can come out now." The old man says as a tea set comes from the kitchen. A portrait of a kind blond girl looks at us.

"Thank you Aberforth." I say as I sit down.

"Let me guess my brother sent Harry on mission and it's gone sideways?" He said as he poured a cup of tea.

"Actually going fairly well but they're on to us now." I answer as I took the cup and handed it to Mione.Harry is staring at the man and visibly shaken. Hermione starts asking Aberforth questions because that's what she does. I kiss the side of her head and stand up.

"Harry I need to talk to you." He follows me into the kitchen, while Aberforth tell him and his sister story.