Little things

Author note: J.K. Rowling owns all copyrighted characters.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She was laying on her stomach next to me. I was making constellations out of the freckles on her back. When I found one I'd ask her about it. She would smile and tell me about me random facts about said constellation.

"Cedric, what happens next?" She moved so that she was laying on my chest. I stroked her back and sighed.

"What do you mean luv?" I look down at her and she frowned slightly. With a shrug she closes her eyes and listens to my heartbeat.

"What do we do now, do I go back to Hogwarts? No,I'm to old for that I think. Do we become Aurors? What do we do with our lives now?" She seemed upset so I grabbed her hand and kissed her fingertips.

"Today we get out of bed, we go to Grimmauld place. Then we'll go to the village nearby and get some food.We'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. "  I place her hand on my shoulder then kiss her forehead.

"But." She started to argue so I covered her mouth with mine. I let go and she tried to argue again, so I kissed her again. This kiss lasted a little longer and when I pressed my tongue against her lips she happily opened her mouth with a soft moan. Her fingers buried themselves in my hair and I wanted desperately to flip her underneath me to make her mine again.  Sadly people are waiting for us so I broke the kiss. She made a small whining sound and chastely kissed my lips once more.

"I'm sorry Luv, we have to leave soon. I'm going to take a cold shower, why don't you see if you can find some clothes to wear."

She stuck her tongue out at me and laughed as she got out of bed taking the sheet with her. As she stood by a dresser near the window I couldn't help think she really was an angel. I got up and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the mark I left on her collar bone last night.

"You're beautiful." I whispered in her ear, I could feel the shiver I caused her.
She shook her head laughing softly and found some old sweat pants of mine to put on. After a quick shower I got dressed in a clean white buttoned shirt and khakis.

"You look nice, I look like a hobo." She grumbled. I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"But a cute hobo." She hit my chest and step into the floo. I took my turn and was greeted by a wave of red hair.

"Hermione Granger is that a love bite." Ginny nearly screamed, Hermione readjusted the jumper and looked at me. "Come on I have some clothes upstairs."

"I thought you to were going to rest." George said as his brother tried hard not to laugh until we heard the girls close the door. I shrugged and smiled. It was none of their business what we do together.

"Cedric dear, there you are. Come come." Molly said as she dragged me into the dining room and put a plate of food in front of me. I decided to wait for Hermione.

"How is she?" Harry asked as he sipped a cup of tea.

"She's a little lost but she's okay." I picked up my cup and took a drink.

"Is she happy?" He was speaking low so no one could overhear us.

"I think so. I'm trying to make her happy brother. Ultimately it's up to her though." We share a nod and wait for our girls to come down to us.