Sugar

Author note: I should be sleep. Sleep is for weak, have another chapter.also I've fallen down a tumblr rabbit hole send help please. 

I propped myself up on my elbows then grab her neck and gently pull her towards me. She kisses me before I could kiss her. My lioness and her bravery.

"What happen to the badger?" She whispered when our lips parted. I rested my head on her forehead. In a rush to get to her I didn't heal my injuries. With a shrug I kissed her forehead again.

"As sweet as this is we need to hurry." Harry said motioning towards the tree a few meters away. He stared at it in confusion as we joined him. "Maybe I could distract it and you two can get to the shack."

"Or." I paused to take my wand out. "immobilius." I said waving my wand causing the tree to stop whomping around. We went down the tunnel and when we arrived the shack looked worst then ever. There was a faint groaning sound from behind a wall.

With an audible gasp she turned into my chest when we discovered Snape on the ground covered in snake bites.Harry knelt down beside him. Snape grabbed his arm weakly whispering to him. He then took a phial from Snape cloak and caught a tear.

"We were much to late. Voldemort and Nagini have been gone for awhile. He said this would explain more." He held the phial up and turned away from the professor body. "We need to get to Dumbledore office."

We made our way back to main courtyard when Voldermort voice boomed in the air again.

"You can not win.I will give you one hour. Tend to your dead and wounded." He paused as his followers left in trails of black smoke." I know you hear me Harry, come to the forbidden Forest. Come and I will end this pointless war."

"He can't really think Harry is going to listen to him?" Ron asked as he joined us.The three of us creating a circle around Harry.

"Let's get Harry to the office." Exhaustion laced her voice, me too sweetheart me too.

As we passed by Madame Pompfrey I nicked a bottle of blood replenishing potion.

"You think Snape knows how to defeated him?" She asked as I lagged behind them.Harry nodded. Using the old password we were able to enter.

"So what do we do?" I was feeling to weak to even try to think of a plan.

"Ron go check on everyone see what the plan is.Harry is going to use the penseive." She helped Harry turn the shelf. Ron nodded and disappeared out the door closing it behind him. With everyone distracted I slide down the wall and felt my eyes getting heavy. I need to heal myself and take the potion. However my eyes are so heavy and my arms are so tired.

"Cedric." She whispered as she knealt beside me.

"Hey luv." I whispered with a deep breath and tried to open my eyes.

"You're bleeding." Her voice jumping two octaves as her hand touch wear the dagger went in. I gave a weak nod.

"Baby, potion." I needed her to help me. Everything felt to heavy and darkness was settling in my eyes.I felt her take the potion from my hand and press it to my lips.

"Come on my love." The potion sloshed against my lips.I'm her love. Mentally I smile not sure if my face did. "If you don't swallow this I'll never kiss you again."

That cause a small huff of air to escape me, opening my mouth a little more. I couldn't risk her never kissing me again. She was able pour the rest of it in my mouth. The thick potion took to much energy to swallow but somehow I do.Her hand start exploring my body. With every injury she finds she whispers a healing spell then kisses the spot.If it wasn't for the pain I'd swear I was already in heaven.

"You have to be okay.You can't leave me." She healed the cut on my face and kissed my cheek.I could feel her tears on my skin. Once she was satisfied there were no more injuries she curled up against my side. My strength was already starting to return.After a few minutes I had enough strength to tighten my arm around her.

"I'm not going anywhere luv." I whisper as I drop a soft kiss on her head.