We are young

Author note: J.K Rowling owns all copyrighted characters. Also did you know that Hufflepuffs And Slytherins hook up all the time? I was not aware of this.

 Also did you know that Hufflepuffs And Slytherins hook up all the time? I was not aware of this

I look back over at them and he has his arms around her grabbing the stick to steer them. Am I allowed to break said arms when we get out? Would she get mad if I killed him after saving him. A giant beast from the fyre emerged and nearly knocked Harry over.

"It fell." As soon as the words escaped his mouth a loud hissing scream filled the room. "Never mind."

"Fiendfyre is strong enough to destroy it." She yelled at him as we approached the door. A chimera leapt from the flames and almost knocked her down. Malfoy held onto her and was able to keep her on the broom. Great now I can't kill him.

"Bombarda." Harry yelled at the door forcing it open. He went though first and then Hermione. The fyre caused the broom to flip suddenly dumping them onto the ground.

"Hermione." I yell out as I watch her tumble to the ground. After I landed my broom with the unconscious Slytherin I raced to her.

"I'm okay, love. I'm okay, rolled my ankle but okay." She said quickly as Malfoy was helping her sit against the wall as Harry got the door close sealing the fire inside the room.

"Thank you." I said to the blond boy and he nodded. "You promise you're okay."

"Hermione." Harry said with a worried voice as he joined us.

"I'm fine Harry." She took his hand and smiled. "Yes dear, I promise I'm okay."  Twice now she's used a term of endearment on me. Twice now my heart has soared.

"I'm going to check on our Slytherin friend. Harry check her ankle." I pulled her was towards me and kissed her forehead. She grabbed my wrist and kissed the inside of my wrist. With an invigorate spell the boy woke up and I helped him stand up.

"Harry." She yelled out and the Malfoy boy caught him before he hit the ground.

"What happened?" I asked as Harry closed eyes fluttered. Malfoy shrugged and look at Mione.

"He just collapsed, like he did.."Her voice trailed off but I knew she meant when he got the vision of Sirius being attacked.I nodded and while we waited Malfoy crony ran off. I did a quick episky spell on her ankle and she smiled at me.

"He's waking up." Malfoy whispered and came to sit next to Hermione. As I check on Harry I notice him whispering to her. He better not make her cry. I'm in no mood to deal with prejudice shite right now.

"The shrieking shack, He there's with Snape. And Nagini." He gasped pressing his hand against his scar. " Nagini the last one, he's keeping her close." From the sounds coming from the hallway I knew the fighting had started.

"So we need to go though the entire school and grounds with an army is after us?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Cedric we have to go, I don't know what else to do." The exhaustion evident in his voice. I hung my head and took a deep breath.

"Then let's go." She said as Malfoy helped her stand up as I walk towards her.

"You are going to do it? You are going to end this?" The blond boy asked Harry.

"I'm trying to. You going to stop me Malfoy?" Harry voice was as venomous as a snake.

"No." His eyes flickered to Hermione again. Those eyes are going to get him hurt. "I have found that all blood is the same when it is spilt."

"Don't get in our way." Harry hissed storming off.

"He's right Malfoy. Don't get in our way. If you're serious about what you said just stay out of the way." Her voice was filled a kindness for him. I stretched my hand out to her,just as she's about to take it.

"Hermione." His voice was quiet but caught her attention. She turned to answer him when he snatch her into his arms and crashed his lips unto hers. If I kill him now would it consider a casualty of war?

"Sorry I've wanted to do that since fourth year." He smiled at her and ran off leaving her speechless.

"That prat." She finally yelled as she came to my side. " How dare he kiss me, I should curse him."

"Yes you should." I say quickly and she smiles at me shaking her head.

"You jealous Ceddy?" I bunch up my nose and bite my lip.

"Of course I am." I wrap my arms around her. She's laughing softly into my chest and I kiss the top of her head. "Let's go help Harry luv."