Truly madly deeply

After pulling the last fish off the hook and putting it in the basket I went back to the tent

After pulling the last fish off the hook and putting it in the basket I went back to the tent. Soft music was coming from it. When I came inside Harry and Hermione were dancing together. She was laughing, I haven't heard her do that in a few weeks. I put the fishing stuff down and Harry looked at me with a mischievous smile. He then spun her around letting her fall into my arms. I caught her and she giggled as we continued dancing.

"Harry turned on the music." She said resting her head on my shoulder as we danced. Harry had left the tent with a small chuckle. He has been spending to much time with Sirius.

"It's nice." I pulled her closer to me wrapping my arms around her waist. Her arms went around my neck.

" I think that the rest of the horocrux may be in items related to the founders." She said and I shook my head and snorted some air out my nose.

"Just enjoy the music luv, we all need a break sometimes." I spun her around pressing her back against my front and continued to sway to the music.

"Okay, one dance then you'll help me research." She negotiated, but I'd do anything she ask me to.

"Anything you want luv." I murmured into her neck. She relaxed against me and hummed along to the radio.

"I'm not sure what I want anymore." She whispered as she left my arms and went to the stack of books she had. I squinted my eyes at her and sat across from her picking a book up. The book was in front of my eyes but I was studying her.

"Cedric can you take locket for awhile it's starting to get to me again." Harry said as he came into the tent. I got up and took it from him.

"Everything okay mate." I ask stretching my neck.

"Just don't like the bloody thing. We need to figure out how to destroy it. " he said in a rough voice before giving me an apologetic look.

"Godric sword!" She exclaimed causing us to jump. "Harry let's go!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the tent.  There was a loud crack and they were gone.

"Well then." I began pacing the tent. How dare they leave me behind. I'm older then them and I know I'm a better wizard then Harry. I shook my head that isn't how I feel, it's the locket. I decided to walk around to clear my mind. The sun was about to rise and I made it back to the tent. A few minutes later they cracked back into the tent.

"Bloody hell." Harry growled as he plopped down on his bed.

"Where did you go, are you okay." I  asked as I patted her down checking for injuries.

"I'm fine, we snuck into Grimamald place. We talked to Phinaes Black, he has a portrait at Hogwarts. The real sword of Godric is missing. Harry used it to kill the Basilisk, the venom killed his diary. The sword could destroy the locket." She was excited and going a million miles an hour.

"You went to Grimmald!" I snarled as I grabbed her arms. "Are you stupid?"  She slapped me and I deserved it.

"We needed the information. We were careful." She yelled at me and Harry stood up and got between us.

"You need to back up Cedric. You've been wearing the locket to long." He pointed his wand at me that's when I realized I had mine drawled as well. I dropped it like it was on fire. With a quick motion I took the locket off and handed it to him and ran out of the tent to calm down.

I can't believe I had drawn my wand against Hermione. What was I thinking, she was getting information. She should have told me though. I would have stopped her. Of course I would have. I love her,I just want her safe. I needed to trust her. As I sat down I rested my head on my arms. I love her? When did that happen? I knew I cared for her but when did it turn to love. All these thoughts were racing though my head I didn't hear her sit down beside me.

"We need to destroy that locket." She whispered startling me somewhat. I just nodded and she put her arms around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry." I whispered with my head still on my arms refusing to look at her.

"I know." Her voice was full of concern.

"Hermione I would never hurt you. I don't know what happened." I still haven't looked up. I felt her get up, she needed to get away from me. I'm a danger to her now.She stood in front of me and pulled my arm out from me and quickly sat between my legs. She then wrapped my arms around her and lean her back against my chest.

"I trust you. You just need to learn to trust me." I tighten my hold on her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I trust you with my life Hermione, I just want you to be safe." I whisper still not trusting myself around her.

"Okay I'll try to be safer and let you know what I'm going to do before I do it." She was placating me and honestly don't mind right now.

"Thank you." I gently kissed her shoulder hoping she didn't noticed.

"We need to go to Godric Hallow." She sighed I nodded against her shoulder.

"We should we get some rest first." We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"I'm worried about Harry having visions." She finally whispered looking around to make sure Harry wasn't near by.

"Me too."  I murmured as I nodded against her back.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" She sounded so sad and I knew why. His visions meant there was a connection.

"It is possible but let's not think about it now. We'll jump off that bridge when we get to it." I pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek. "Come on luv  let's get back to Harry." I stood up and helped her get up. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I wasn't scared, I knew you wouldn't hurt me." She whispered into my chest and I hugged her back. When we let go I nodded and took her hand and walked back to the tent.