I believe in you

Author note: J.K Rowling owns all copyrighted.

We stared at the girl in the portrait as she disappeared

"All the tunnels have been closed except one." Aberforth said as the girl returned to us leading someone with her. The portrait swung open and Neville step out. Hermione ran to him hugging him, I clenched my fist. Jealousy is really a new emotion for me.

"Harry,Mione? You're here?" Neville looked shocked and relieved to see us.

"Here's some more food for everyone,best hurry back."Aberforth handed us a few baskets and sent us though the tunnel.Another portrait opened up and we were in the room of requirement.

A rush of familiar and unfamiliar faces greeted us. One of them being my dear cousin. With a heavy sigh I pulled her to me.

"Luna, what are you doing here?" She gave me her smile and looked around.

"Are you really that surprised?" She slipped away as I shook my head. Hermione held my hand and gave it a squeeze. Harry tried to answer questions but it was becoming a mad house.

"Everyone please." I bellowed and everyone immediately quieted. "We don't have a lot of time, we're looking for object associated with the founders. Anything?" The room filled mummers and half heart shrugs.

"Like Rowena Diadem?" Luna melodic voice asked.

"Couldn't be that no one has seen it in years." A nameless Ravenclaw said in a dismissive tone.

"That sound exactly like what we're looking for." I answered hugging Luna close to me.

Harry and I go with Luna to the Ravenclaw tower to look for the diadem. Hermione and Ron stayed with the rest of Dumbledore army.Luna let's us in and some Ravenclaws there told us no one in living memory has seen the diadem. I notice the portrait of Rowena Ravenclaw looked disturb. As I was approaching it the door was forced open and Alecto Carrow came in and saw Harry.

"Stay where you are Potter." She screeched as she touched her dark mark with her wand. The world seem to freeze. Then she suddenly fell to ground stunned.Luna stood behind her wand out and her spacey grin on her face.

"Thank you Luna." Harry said as he hugged her.

"Cedric no one living knows where it is." She began ignoring what she had just did. "Let us ask some one not living."

"That makes perfect sense, there's a ghost in this tower isn't there?" She nodded and looked up the stairs. There was a banging on the door. "Get under the cloak." As Harry hides, Luna and I climbed the stair case.

"Thank you Cedric." She said quietly as we went up the tall tower.

"For what cousin?" She gave me a hesitant smile.

"You always believe me, not everyone does." I grab her hand and give her a small quick hug.

"You've never gave me a reason to doubt you, now tell me about this ghost." She began telling about the gray lady.

"Can you come out please." Luna ask an empty room quietly. After a few moment the spirit appeared. "Helena, This is my cousin Cedric,can we talk to you." The spirit nodded at her. I looked at her she seemed like a young woman. She had a disturbed face, the same face I saw downstairs.

"You're Rowena daughter?" She looked surprised but nodded. " I need to ask you about your mother diadem."

"Last time I talked about that it was stolen."She said as she continued to float around the room. "By someone just as charming as you."

"I'm not like him at all, please anything you know." I pleaded as we heard the yelling from downstairs.  She shrugged and just kept moving. "Please."

"You can trust him Helena, he's family to me." Luna said as she sat on a trunk that the spirit floated by.She paused and looked at her and turned back to me.

"What do you want to know?" She was shaking her head as she asked me.