Redemption song

Author note: new medicine and new found productivity. Wrote six chapters in one day. Was going to edit edit edit, but nah.

J.K Rowling owns all.

}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{*}{

I stood there holding her while she cried.She buried her head in my jacket so no one could see her cry.

"Okay luv, I need you to dry your pretty eyes. We still have a snake to find." She nodded softly and rested her head on my chest.

"I think I need a nap to." she whispered with a few more deep breath she took a step back.

"There she is, my beautiful witch." I used my thumbs to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Mum I found them." George yelled as he jogged towards. Fred and Percy followed behind talking.

"Hullo George."She greeted him but i didn't let go of her, she turned  to face him. "We're a little busy right now."

"I know but mum wants to make sure everyone is okay before it starts again. Wheres Harry?" I felt her body go rigid against me.She shook her head and shrugged.

"Thank Merlin you two are okay." Hermione left my arms and went to Mrs.Weasley. "When they found that Lestrange woman body I was so worried about you both." Hermione eyes grew wide and she retreated back into my arms. I kissed the top of her head.

"She's dead?" She whispered into my chest.I look away in shame as Molly confirms it for her. Draco is across the courtyard with Luna. We exchange a nod while he looks dejected.They walk over to us as more of our group forms a wall in the courtyard.

"Hermione I need you to know that I." She kissed me before I could tell her how much she means to me.

"Don't tell me here. When we defeat him and are home safe that's when." She hugged me tight and motion Luna to join us. She dragged Draco with her.

"It's been more then an hour." Luna said looking across the yard. Slowly plumes of black smoke appeared and Voldemort followers stood across the yard. Sirius and Remus step in front of me and Hermione,Arthur and Kingsley in front of Luna and Draco. The twins were behind us.

"Why aren't they attacking?" Kingsley asked as he scanned the area.That when we all notice Hagrid carrying Harry into the court yard. He places him on the ground and the woman I knew as Draco mother confirmed he was dead.

"I've killed your chosen one." Voldermort sneered walking towards the middle of the courtyard. " I will allow anyone who wants to join me do so now without consequence."

Sirius begin screaming and lunges towards Voldemort. Remus grabs him by the middle dragging him back and I put him in a headlock. We are trying to calm him down. I can see the Malfoy motioning for their son. Hermione grabs his hand and they exchange a couple whispers and he hung his head. I had hope he'd stay with us but family is family.

"Sirius you have to calm down." I whisper into his ear as he continues to fight us. Draco was still on our side. That was shocking. Neville walked forward, not him. He hates Voldemort more then Harry. The boy begins talking but Sirius took our momentary pause to try to break free.

" If we let you go, he'll kill you. Do you think that's what the Potters would have wanted." I knew he was living though the trauma of losing his best friend and the mans' son at the same time. " We need you too."

"Think brother, Teddy and Tonk need us. Think." Remus was trying to get his attention as well.  I look and she is crying while Draco and Luna hold her.He needs to back off but I'm to busy trying to save Sirius from himself.

"Relax Sirius we still have to protect everyone." I apply a little more pressure to his neck. Neville begins screaming and the three of us look up. Voldermort had forced the sorting hat on him and set it ablaze. 

"Augamenti." Kingsley yelled putting the fire out as the rest of the death eaters begin to charge at us.

"Let him loose and back away." Remus yelled at me. I removed my arms and duck narrowly missing his punch. He let out a blood curdling yell and ran head first into a group of death eaters.