They say its your birthday

A little bit of fluff for Noorulain1011 for being the best reader ever.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I could feel a set of eyes burning a hole into my head. With a slow movement I opened them to be greeted by a set of brown eyes three inches from my face.

"Da." He whispered as I close my eyes again. "Da."  With groan I pull the boy into the bed and under the covers. He giggles as he puts his tiny cold hands on my face.

"Mornin Harrison." I grumble without opening my eyes again.

"Harrison Diggory I told you to leave your father alone." My youngest climbs over me and hides behind me under the covers. 

"Morning luv." I say groggily pointing silently at the giggling lump behind me.  Hermione smiles at me and walks to the other side the bed.

"Now where could that boy have gone?"  She says loudly making him giggle more. With a sudden movement she pounces and tickles him until he flings the covers off trying to escape.

"Mummy stop." He gasps and grabs her hands, she smiles and pulls him into a hug. After a moment he turns and sits in her lap. They both look at me with their matching eyes and I can't help but grin at them.

"Da, are you up yet?" Evie voice ask from the hallway.

"Go tell your siblings he's up now." Hermione said as Harrison clambers out of her lap and runs out of the room. Once he leaves I pull my wife into my arms as close as I can.

"They miss you when you're gone." She says before she kisses me gently.

"Not as much as I miss them and you." I reply smiling as the newest little ones kick. She groans a little as they stretch around.

"Now that you have you're own team can we stop?" She said with a tired whine. With a chuckle I nod and kiss her again.

I know it's just a matter of time before the small army comes to get us. We hear a loud crash and she moves to get up but I pull her back down.

"They'll yell if any important bones were broken." I murmured kissing her softly as she cards her fingers though my hair.

"I'm okay." Evelyn voice yell from across the house. I roll my eyes when Hermione raise her eyebrows at me.

I get out of bed and help her stand up. A small stampede of feet come down the hall and Henley with Harrison spill into our room in a pile of limbs.

"Morning da." They say in unison looking up at us. Hermione sighs and throws her hands up.

"Sorry mum, I tried to stop them." Finley says and he comes in with Haven on his back.Hermione waves her hand and walks over to kiss his cheek. He's almost as tall as her now and she hates it.

"It's okay Fin, where's Evie?" I ask as I take Haven from him.His mouth opens and he just makes a long uh sound.

"She's with Scorpy." Haven says proudly as she hugs my neck.

"And why is Scorpius here?" I ask Finley in a serious voice.

"Ma." He yells and takes off down the hall after his mother. I go to take after him when Henley grabbed my left leg and Harrison latches on to my right.

"Boys?" I look down at them and they smile Hermiones smile and I can't be mad at them.

"You have to get dressed Daddy." Haven says putting her hands on my face then kisses my nose. I shake my head with a laugh.

"Okay." I kiss her nose back and put her down and begin peeling the boys off my legs. The three of them giggle and take off down the hall.

I get dressed quickly and go into our kitchen that was empty. It is never empty and it's never quiet. After calling out for Hermione and not receiving a response I got out into the backyard where I greeted by a loud chorus of happy birthday. The small village that is our family was all there. Haven ran back to me launching herself into my arms.

"Did we surprise you daddy?" She squealed with a big grin I nodded and smile. Hermione came to me with a big smile and I wrap my free arms around her shoulder. I kiss the side of her head and thank her.

After what felt like an hour of just greeting everyone some music began playing. George and Fred gathered most of the younger kids together to play with some new products. The older kids watched or talked amongst them selves.

"How did you manage to get the whole tribe together luv?" I whisper into her ear as I hug her from behind. She makes a happy moan and leans against me.

"Muggle phones." She said tilting her head back to kiss my cheek. "Dance with me."

"Whatever you want my love." I spin her into my arms and we sway to the music. When I began kissing her neck she left out a amused laugh.

"How can you still so attracted to me when I look like this?" She said in a tired voice, I smile and steal a quick kiss from her.

"Like what luv?" I ask as I kissed her neck and shoulders, not caring that we were in a crowd. With the amount of kids we have it is no secret I can't keep my hands off my beautiful wife.

"Like a beached whale." She grumbled. "And you still look like you always do."

"Which is?" I stop and look her in the eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"Ridiculously perfect, it's not bloody fair." She kissed me with a small pout on her lips.Shaking my head I laugh and kiss her forehead.

"You do not look like a beached whale my love, you look like my wonderful intelligent wife who is creating two more beautiful babies for me to love and spoil." I say as I put one hand on her stomach and one on her neck.

"I needed to hear that Cedric." She gave me a beautiful but exhausted smile. We keep swaying and she rest her head on my chest.

"Happy birthday coach, see you at practice." Ginny said as her family began to leave with Haven in her arms. "Lily wanted Haven to spend the night."

"Oh, okay have fun, she's a handful." I say hugging her and she laugh.She is raising Weasley/Potter children, my princess is an angel to her. Hermione and I sit at a table, I make her eat something as everyone begins saying their goodbyes.

Arthur and Molly come to our table each holding one of our young boys. They kiss Hermione good bye and wish me happy birthday again. As they left I looked at my smiling wife and she just shrugs and goes back to chatting with Luna and her twins.Luna husband was trying to tell me about some magical creature and honestly I just couldn't mustard up excitement for it. I smile and nod but keep looking at my wife. She sends me a flirty wink as The Malfoy come to goodbye.

"Mione don't forget about the proposal to install a muggle reading section at Hogwarts."Draco said as his wife hugged Hermione and he shook my hand.

"Happy birthday Da, see you tomorrow." Evelyn said as she and Scorpius walked towards the exit.

"Don't worry Da, I'll keep an eye on them." Fin said as he followed them arms linked with Lyra.

"And I'll keep an eye on them." Draco said in serious voice. He wasn't thrilled with how close they were either. When the last guest left Hermione hugged me then lead me back to the house.

"And what do you have planned my beautiful wife?" I ask as I pulled her against my front. She turned in my arms wrapping her arms around my neck.

"My favorite part about being pregnant is we don't have to worry about me getting pregnant." She said with a wink as she sauntered back towards our room. I love my cheeky wife and her very flirty pregnancy hormones.

"So was this a good birthday?" She asked as I pull her against my bare chest. With a big yawn I nod and rub her bare shoulder with my thumb.

"Every day I spend with you is a good day my love, but yes luv it was a very good birthday." I answer as we both start drifting off to sleep.