Toxic

Author note: I'm trying sweetie pies, I'm trying.

J.K Rowling owns all.

Helena Ravenclaw told me all about her mother diadem

Helena Ravenclaw told me all about her mother diadem. How she took it to prove she was as important as her mother. How she hid it when the Baron came to find her. I even learned how she died and why the bloody baron was so well, bloody. However I didn't learn where it was and the yelling from downstairs was getting louder.

"Please excuse me, fair Lady but we need your mother diadem. Can you please tell me where it is?" I try to keep my patience with the timid ghost.

"You sound so like him, so flattering and sympathetic.Many a student have coveted it. Thinking it has magical powers." She started floating  back towards us.

"My lady this isn't a quest to impress anyone. It's to defeat Voldemort, help stop a great evil."  Her aura flashes red and she screams at me.

"I know who he is, he corrupted my mother diadem with his dark magic." I pull Luna behind to protect her from the angry spirit.Helena paused and cocks her head.

"You'd protect her from an angry ghost? Is she your love?" I shook my head with a small laugh.

"She's family." I answer noticing how distant she had become.Luna came out from behind me.

"Cedric would protect anyone." Her small voice seems to keep the lady calm.

"Why do you want it?" She sounded exasperated and frankly so was I.

"To be honest dear lady, I'm going to destroy it." Hopefully this original Ravenclaw will appreciate my honesty.

"It needs to be destroyed but why do you want it destroy it?" Her voice had a no nonsense tone, this was the test. If she didn't like my answer she's not going to help us.I remember her face when I tried to shield Luna.

"To keep my love safe." She smiled at my answer.

"I never had a love. No one was ever clever enough for me. Keep her safe." She smiled and began to float away from us.

"Lady Helena, please the diadem." There was a loud noise from downstairs that grabbed my attention.

"Do not worry young hufflepuff, you will find it when you need it." She disappeared though a wall. I shook my head and sighed as we went downstairs to find out what sort of trouble Harry got himself into.

The scene before us was disturbing to say the least. Harry was standing over the other Carrow sibling. He seemed almost pleased with himself, he continued to sneer down at him.The Professors and students looks scared and confused. McGonagall looked frightened and worried. She see me and sighs.

"Mr.Diggory, please help us get the younger students to safety." Her voice betrays her calm demeanor but I nod and help her lead them out. Once they were with Flitch I turned to Harry who seemed to be having a conversation in his head. One that he looked like he was losing.

The conversation Hermione and I had started all those months ago flittered to the surface. Even if we manage to find the rest of the horocruxs it won't matter. Part of Tom Riddle is in Harry and there's nothing we can do about it.

"Harry, what happened?" I whisper as we complete the second pass to make the door appear.

"He spat on her." Was his explanation for why he performed a dark curse on someone. "Bellatrix was right, you really have to mean it." I swallowed hard. Merlin help me get though this day. The door finally appeared and Hermione nearly tackled me when I entered the room.

"You're okay." She hugged me close then grabbed my hand dragging me into the room. Sirius and Remus were there talking with a few of the other adults.

"Where's Tonks?" I asked looking for my fellow Hufflepuff.

"She stayed home with Teddy, Sirius and I were adamant someone stay with him." Remus whispered so Harry wouldn't hear. " I wanted one of his parents with him if this goes sideways." I nodded watched as the rest of order came into the room.

"Did you find it?" Hermione whispered leaning her head against my arm while everyone talked and planned. I shook my head and sighed.

"Mione, Do you think the basilisk fang could destroy a horocrux?" Ron asked as he joined us. She tilted her head and made a funny face.

"Wow Ron you just had a good idea." She let go of me and grabbed his sleeve dragging him towards the door.

"Hey luv, where you running off to?" I chase them to the door. She opened it quickly.

"The chamber of secrets, please stay with Harry." Then she was gone. I stood there blinking confused pulling the ends of my hair.Since I've met that little lioness I've been confused. I don't even mind anymore.