We found love

Harry and I drank the tea as we waited on the girls

Harry and I drank the tea as we waited on the girls. Sirius came down the stairs with a blue haired baby in his arms. He yawned and handed me the baby.

"Told Tonks I'd watch Teddy for her last night. Don't think the pup likes me much." I let out a snort as the baby cooed at me.

"He's probably just hungry? Isn't that right Teddy?" He made a happy sound and reached for my face.

"Here Ceddy." Molly handed me a bottle and then went back to kitchen. I was feeding him when I heard Ginny chattering away.

"Oh Teddys awake." Ginny ran down the stairs and began to dote on him.Hermione followed her with a happy smile on her face. She had changed into a maroon jumper that covered the love bite. She sat beside me and took a piece of toast from my plate.

"Hey luv, you look beautiful." I leaned back and stretched my neck towards her. She shook her head and gave me a quick kiss. With a sigh she looked at me and Teddy then laid her head on my shoulder.

"Morning everyone." Kingsley said as he came in though the door. "Oh good, you two showed up on time." The boys told us the wrong time so even though we're late we weren't late.Hermione and I looked at each other and she rolled her eyes as she took a piece of sausage from my plate. She held it up to me so I could take a bite.

"Thank you." I whisper so not to wake the now sleeping Teddy. She smiled and gave me another bite of food.

"The writer from the prophet will be here in thirty minutes.Ron are you sure you don't want to talk to them." Kingsley looked behind us at the sulking boy. He was leaning against the door frame of the kitchen.

"No, I'm about to leave with Charlie." Hermione leapt up and hugged him. He gave her a sad smile and hugged her back. He looked at me and gave me a nod.

"Be careful and stay in touch." I say as they pass by me.She walked him towards the floo where the rest of the Weasleys had gathered. I sat in my chair with the sleeping baby. Kingsley sat down across from me.

"He is a beautiful baby, he's lucky. He will never have to fear being different." I smile at the older man and nodded. "I am sorry to put you three though this."

"But it's for the betterment of the wizarding community." I took a deep breath and gave a half hearted smile.

"Yes, it's going to take awhile to rebuild." He wanted to continued but Tonks had come down.

"Morning everyone. There's my baby. Was a little worried Sirius misplaced him.Thank you Ceddy." She ruffled my hair then took her infant son into her arms. Remus came down and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He kissed the side of head then stroked Teddy cheek. I was jealous of them.

"I heard that Nymphadora." A small click brought me out of my thoughts. Sirius was across the room with a wizarding camera. He pulled the picture from it and smiled at it.

"I regret not taking more pictures of James and Lily with Harry." His voice had a note of sadness to it. "Not going to make the same mistake with Teddy." He sat down next to Kingsley.Hermione came back and gave me a sad smile.

"Hey baby, you okay?" I pulled her into my lap and she hugged my neck.

"Yeah, it'll be good for him to get away for awhile." She tried to get out of my lap but I refused. She blushed and accepted it.

Harry brought the reporter from the prophet to the dining room. He sat down at the head of the table and greeted us.

"I would like to interview you two first if that is alright?" I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"That will be fine, shall we go to  the living room." He nodded as he stood up. We followed him into the room, I kept my hand on her lower back. She looked back at me and smiled. I guided her towards a loveseat across from the chair the man had picked out.

"I thought I could ask a few questions about how you defeated the dark lord and what you plan to do next." Her hand grabbed mine anxiously when he said the last part. I lifted it to my mouth and kissed her knuckles.

"Relax my love.It will be okay." I whisper lowly. She takes a deep breath and smiles.

"Shall we get started?" He ask as he took a quill and parchment out.