When it's over

Author note: we're close to the end now. Truthfully I'm not wanting to end it. I just love writing the two of them. So be prepared for some fluffy chapters.

J.K Rowling still owns all.

*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*

"Mione can't breathe." Harry gasp and she let him go quickly. Then she hit his shoulder.

"How dare you scare me like that." He rubbed where she hit him and smiled at us.

"Cedric can I talk to you." He asked me as he walked off a little. I nodded and stood up helping Hermione up.

"I'll be right back Luv." I bit my lip as she looked at me with her warm tea colored eyes. I want to kiss her so much right now but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

"I'll be here." She raised up on her toes and kissed my cheek. I could feel my cheeks flood with blood. Based on her cheeky smile she thought it was funny.With a smile I scratched the back of my head and went to join Harry.

"Is she okay?" He asked as he looks back at her.

"I think so but I'm going to take her to Madame Pomfrey when things quiet down a little." He started scanning the area.

"Gin actually listen for once." He seemed sad about that.

"Don't worry mate, I'm sure someone went to get her. Any moment she's going to be here yelling at you for being so daft." He let out a chuckle. "You died mate."

"Yeah." He kept looking around for her. " I did. Dumbledore was there. At least I think he was. I don't know." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Tell me what happened." He took a deep breath and told me everything that happened. When he was done I notice a small swarm of gingers entering the courtyard.

"I think it means, enjoy life and that you're never alone mate." As I finished talking Ginny nearly tackled him to the ground threatening to hex him. "See mate I told you so."

He laughed and I gave him a small wave and returned to Hermione side. She was talking to Luna and Draco.

"Hullo cousin." Her voice still sweet and dreamy. I ruffle her hair and shake my head. Draco was rubbing the back of his head and had a slight dazed look about him.

"Can you take Draco to see Madame Pomfrey. He's not looking so good." I ask my sweet cousin.

"Of course I can.Come on Draco." She reached out his hand and he looked at for a good two second. His eyes meet Hermiones and she nods at him. He took it Luna walked away happily jabbering about bowtruckles. I walked around behind her and wrap my arms around her, she leans back against my chest.

"That Malfoy boy has a thing for you." I whispered into her ear. She laughed at my comment and kissed my arm.

"To bad, I have a thing for you." My lip curled into a half smile as I nuzzled her neck.

"You mean that Luv?" She nodded and rest her arms on top of mine. " Let's get you checked out then go home."

"Where's home, the burrow? Shell cottage?" I could feel her little heart beating faster. Some how I forgot she didn't have a home anymore. That her parents don't know who she is. In my head her home was with me, I guess I never told her that.

"No luv, I have a small cottage about an hour from the Isle of Wight. That's our home. No one knows about it except the twins." I felt a tear fall on my hand.

"Our home?" She whispered with a cracking voice.

"My home is wherever you are Luv, but we'll live there. I mean if you want to. We can stay wherever you want." She turned in my arms and buried her head in my chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

"That sounds perfect. I'm fine can we go now?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"Once we get you checked out, mcgonagall lifted the anti-apparition ward." I let go of her and lead her to the area everyone was at.  As soon as we got there she wisked out of my grasp by the nurse and Molly.

Harry was in a cot with Ginny by his side and Remus and Sirius talking to him. He motion for me to join them.Sirius patted my back while Remus nodded.

"I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for Harry and me." Sirius said and I shook my head.

"No problem." I said and he nodded and slapped Remus back.

"I'm sure everything is under control now. Why don't you go check on Tonks and Teddy." Sirius teased and Remus smiled and ran off.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked looking at the small crowd near Hermione.

"I think so, just making sure she's not injured. Everything okay here?" I asked as I saw Sirius arm in a sling. More people started gathering around her.

"Just some debris fell on my arm, no worries mate." I wasn't trying to be rude but her face had a look of panic on it as more people gathered. Without a word I went to her.I got though the crowd and knelt down to talk to her.

"You okay Luv?" I held both her hands and she quickly shook her head no. The people were still asking her all sorts of questions about what had happen. She was rubbing at her scar on her arm.

"Okay." I stood up and picked her up. Her arms went around my neck and she laid her head against my shoulder. Ignoring all the people I took a few steps away from them. Without warning I apparitied away from them.