Closer

"I'm going to go get dinner, Ron come with me but put a hat on

"I'm going to go get dinner, Ron come with me but put a hat on." I said as I pulled hooded jumper on.

"Why do I need to wear a bloody hat?" He complained but grabbing one from Hermione.

"Because of they're looking for a bloody ginger you idiot. Wear the damn hat and stay out of trouble." She pressed her finger into his chest then grabbed the hat and slammed it on his head. She stormed off to the bed and sat down to ignore him.

Luckily the hotel had a small restaurant on the bottom floor so we didn't have to leave the building.

"You're not a hero. And you're not the leader." I ignored him as we waited for our order. "You're just older. You're too old to be hitting on my girl. It gross and she thinks so too." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the attention of the waitress asking if she could please hurry the order.

"I'm not going to argue with you. You have made up your mind about me. However I'm not going to let you endanger Hermione or Harry's safety because you're being a prat." I responded in a calm low voice to avoid being heard. He was turning red and I should have ended the conversation there. But I didn't. "And I'm sorry your girl rather have a real man instead of a sloppy child."

"Why you little." He started to lunge at me when the waitress interrupted us to hand me the order.

"Get in the lift and get to the room. As I said you will not endanger them because you can't control your temper." Growling at him, I always wonder why the twins enjoyed torturing him.Now I know.We made it to the room without killing each other. The boys ate quickly and got ready for bed.

"I'll take the first watch tonight, Ron you get second watch okay." She said as I helped her move the chair between the beds to watch the door. He just grumbled and rolled over turning his back towards us. Hermione and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

Harry and I stayed up a little longer playing muggle card games. He told Hermione good night and got into bed. I got into the empty bed as she stared out the window.

"Cedric?" She whispered a few minutes later she sat down on the bed next to me, "Are you asleep?"

"Not yet, what's wrong angel?"I rolled onto my side yawning as I looked at her."You've been quiet today."

"I'm worried about Ron. Maybe we could try to contact someone tomorrow?" She was doing everything in her power not to look me in the eye.

"I'll try okay, I'm going to try to get some sleep now but don't hesitate to wake me up if you need anything." I put my hand on her leg and she took it and smiled.

"I will.Now go to sleep." Satisfied she would be okay I closed my eyes as she continued to hold on to my hand. After a few minutes she must have thought I was asleep. She placed a kiss on my knuckles. "I can't figure you out, are you here for Harry or maybe you're here for." She finished her sentence in her head and got off the bed to pace around the room. I listened to her little movements and drifted off to sleep.