Wonderful Tonight

"I don't like it

"I don't like it." She said while I rinsed the dye out in the sink. I didn't like the black hair either but it's does it's job.

"Better then dealing with a transfiguration charm wearing off." She handed me a towel and I dried my hair.

"I still don't like it." She pouted looking at the dress she has to wear.

"How about when we get back you can cut it all off." I bent my legs to be eye level with her.

"Okay." She rested her forehead against mine. I smile and kiss her before she moves away.

"Alright remember what Bill said don't trust Griphook. Don't be polite. Don't touch anything." I paused and pulled her into my arms." Bottoms up luv." I handed her the potion as I quickly changed into the black robes. 

"That was really gross." It wasn't her voice and it made me shiver."Don't let me see a mirror please." She whispered trying to disguise her voice from herself.

"Okay luv." I closed my eyes and hugged her tight. "Let's go." We apparate separately landing in diagon alley. Her compassion was already to starting to show though.

"Bellatrix we must go to the vault." I say as Harry and Griphook followed behind us in his invisible cloak.

"Madame LeStrange, so nice to see you again. I was under the impression that no one was allowed to leave the Malfoy Manor." A man named Tavers said as he studied us.She lazily pulled her wand out and pointed it at him. He looked scared.

"The dark lord is kind and forgiving to those who have served him well." I let my wand drop from my sleeve to my hand.

"Imperio." I never wanted to use a dark curse but we couldn't have a nosy death eater exposing us. "Take us to the vault." We reached the human guards they were in charge of unmasking any transfiguration or disguises. All Harry had to do was a simply confundus charm. We passed the confused guard her disguise firmly in place. She stood in the entry way.

"Don't be Hermione." I whispered in her ear as I walked to the side. She cracked her neck and a psychotic smile crept across her face.

"Take me to my vault at once." She demand walking across the hall. A goblin called Gormod asked for identification. I said a silent spell that she be okay. She seem to pause.

"You disgusting creature don't you know who I am?Whom I serve." The goblin attitude changed suddenly.

"This is Madame Lestrange, I believe you best let her to her vault. She was sent to retrieve something important." I made Travers say. The goblin looked at him and nodded.

"Your wand will be enough." She glared at him and pointed it against his throat. She smiled and then dropped it in his hands. They walked us to an elevator.

"Go home Travers and forget you saw us." I whisper to him. He nodded and went out the doors. When I was sure he was far enough away I released the spell. I felt dirty and wrong.

"Ma'am allow me." I put my arm out to stop her from getting in the cart. Mostly to distract people as griphook and Harry got in. She used my arm to help her get in. Gormod followed. The other goblins nodded as they sent us down the death trap of a system.

The goblin with us was quiet as we approached the vaults. Harry took the cloak off.

"Don't worry he's with us." He had the same face I had on. She grabbed my hand as we careened down the unsteady tracks.Bills words keep crossing my mind. Don't trust any of the goblins. He said it over and over again. Harry seem to be thinking the same thing.

"I want to hold unto the sword I don't trust you wizards to keep your word." Griphook demanded.Hermione rolled her eyes and reached into her bag.

"Once we exit the vault you can have it." I put my hand on her wrist to stop her. She relaxed a little and I couldn't help but smile. That when the floor fell out from under us.We all let out a yell as we fell down a waterfall. When we landed she was herself again.

"Shite." I scrambled to grab Gormod before he triggered an alarm.

"Imperio." Harry cursed him again, the look of guilt marred his features." Take us to the Lestrange vault." We followed the goblin to a door. He used the clankers to keep the half blind dragon at bay.

She grabbed my arm and made a gasping sound.

"It isn't right luv, I know." I had the first reaction when I came here with my father. We reached the vault and using the stolen wand we were able to open it. The goblin tried to get us all to go in.

"Harry, Hermione. Stay here." She was going to argue with me.

"Hermione, remember what Bill said." Harry said as he looked at her. They seemed to have a silent conversation. Legilmency.

"Look I do this and you two stay here. I'm successful we get out quickly. I get caught you two get out quickly. Think of an exit strategy beautiful. Or two." I steal another quick kiss from her lips. She wrinkles her nose but smiles and nod.

"By the way if you touch anything it will multiply and heat up until a curse breaker comes." Griphook laughs he eyes Hermione's bag. To bad I already switched the real sword for a fake. He's going to double cross us I know it.

"Bloody hell." I tiptoed around stacks of gold and assorted treasures. "This place is crazier then she is." I find a hill of cups.Being careful I reached into the robes for my satchel. Without touching anything I pulled out my broom. Levitating it I went to the top and saw the Hufflepuff cup. Putting on some dragon skin gloves I careful pick it up making sure no skin touches anything.

I make it back to the ground and put the cup in my bag next to the real sword. I keep my broom out being careful as I make it to the door.

"Couldn't find it. Let's go before we trigger something." I grabbed Hermione hand." Come up with anything beautiful?" She looked at me and realized I lied to the goblin.

"I have two plans, one you're not going to like." I hugged her tight and shook my head.

"Let's try the one I will like first."