Marry Me

"Oi,mate

"Oi,mate." Draco said as he came into the room with a bottle of firewhisky. I raised an eyebrow at him and folded my sleeves up around my elbow. "Trust me, you need this."

"He's right, she right pain in the arse mate. You sure about this?" Ron asked as he handed me my suspenders.

"I'm as sure about this today as I was four years ago." I clipped them on and took a seat at the table they were at.

"I was sent to ask you to come calm her down." Harry poked his head in the door. "Hey Malfoy."

"Potter." He replies and offered him a glass. We clink the glasses together and throw the burning liquid down.

"Let's go Harry."  We walked up a flight of stairs to a peeved Ginny pacing the hall.

"Talk to her before I kill her." She hissed and Harry hugged her.

"Darling that's the hormones, you love Mione." He rubbed her large stomach and kissed her cheek.

"Whatever, fix it Ceddy." She banged on the door. " But don't look at her,very bad luck." Harry laughed and they walked off together.

"Baby, everything okay?" She opened the door slightly and stuck her hand out.

"Yeah, I just missed you. I couldn't sleep without you in our bed." I laughed softly and kissed her fingertips.

"Me neither Luv.You still want to do this." I held her hand to mouth, I missed her too.

"Of course, I'm sorry for making you wait so long." I laugh softly and kiss her hand again.

"I'd wait til the end of world for you Luv. Like I said all those years ago, you set the pace." She laughed this time and sighed.

"We better get this show on the road before Ginny goes into labor." She took her hand back. "Close your eyes please." With a chuckle I did what she said. I was rewarded by a quick kiss. Her beautiful laughter disappeared behind a door and I went back to the room.

After awhile Harry and I made it the backyard of the Burrow, Kingsley was waiting for us.

"Thank you for coming Minster." I shook his hand and he shook his head.

"Like I was going to let anyone else marry you two." He laughed and shook Harry hand. "About time innit?" I nodded my head.

"The prophet won't be happy about this." Harry whispered as some music started playing.

"I only care about making her happy." I replied as Ginny came down the aisle. After her, Teddy helping Victorie toddle towards us. She was throwing clumps of mashed up petals. Once she saw me she dropped the basket and did an awkward run.

"Ceddy!" I caught her before she fell. She hugged me tightly and I moved her to my hip as Teddy quickly followed with her basket and a cranky face.Everyone laughed and Fleur came up and got Victorie. The little girl protested but after a quick kiss on the cheek and promise of cake later she let go.

Finally they came down the aisle. Sirius holding her arm and when she saw me she started her nervous laugh she does. Sirius pauses and whispered in her ear. She smiled at me and bit her lips. The back of my ear where starting to tingle from smiling. I tugged my hair and stretched my mouth before it returned to the smile.

"Relax." Harry said as they got closer to us. Kingsley began talking but I couldn't hear him. The sun had started setting and it made her look like a bloody angel.She squeezed my hand twice and mouthed my name.

"What?" Everyone laughed again including her. She shook her head laughing and Kingsley put his hand on my shoulder.

"Say I do son." Oh I laughed a little too and squeezed her hand back.

"Of course I do." I kissed her and she pushed me away laughing.

"Not yet." She continued to smile at me shaking her head. After she said I do, Kingsley wrapped a ribbon around our wrist. A quick spell and the ribbon glowed. We were now wed in the wizarding community eyes. I bent down to her eye level and raised my eyebrows.

"Now?" She laughed and nodded her head. I picked her up and kissed her on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled when I broke the kiss.

"I love you Mrs.Diggory." I finally put her down and she sighed happily.

"We love you too." She put my hand on her stomach and smiled.I raised my eyebrow asking her silently with the biggest smile she nodded quickly. I let out a yell and picked her again to kiss her.