Dangerous Love

Also this is the chapter that earn the mature rating. So any kiddos reading, just skip to the next chapter lovey.

"There are some stairs the goblins use, if any alarms are trip they turn into a slide

"There are some stairs the goblins use, if any alarms are trip they turn into a slide." She explains as I take her hand.

"No alarms have been tripped so let's go." Griphook lead us to the stairs.  We were about to go up them.

" The sword?" He hissed wickedly.

"Can it wait?" Harry growled,the goblin shook his head.

"You said when he got out of the vault." Hermione rolled her eyes and handed him the sword.  As soon as it touched his hand he began yelling. The alarms begin sounding immediately.

"So what this plan I'm not going to like?" I ask as she gave me a nervous smile.

"Plan D Harry." She yelled over the alarms pulling my hand as she ran back towards the dragon.

"What's plan D?" She kept running and when we got to the dragon. She used the clanker to make him back down.She insanely brilliant. " You're crazy."

" I don't have time to argue." She laughed as she climbed the half blind beast. Harry shrugged, damn Gryffindors. This was probably just a Tuesday for them. Harry grabbed his head.

"He's here, we need to go now Hermione." I made sure I had a grasp on Harry as she blast the chains off white dragon.

Suddenly there were explosions all around us. The goblin we had under the dark curse fell to the ground suddenly. The death curse.

"We need to go now." I sent a stunner jinx at the dragons tail and he took off. "Hermione focus on a a bombardment spell, Harry and I will cover you." He nodded and began scanning around and began shooting off spells.

Right before we reached the top she was able to blow a hole in the ceiling. The dragon was able to crash though the rest. Taking a breath of clean air I laughed or screamed not sure which.

"You were right luv." I whisper in her ear before I kiss her neck. She seemed confused but exhilarated.

"I was right about what?" She laughed leaning back into me.

"I really hated that plan." We all laughed and let the dragon go where he wants. He saw a lake and landed there. We scrambled off him. She thanked him as she got off. The white dragon drank from the lake and rested. We kept our distance. He stared at us before finally flying off.

"What's going to happen to him?" She ask as she watches him fly off. I stand behind and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck again. With a happy hum she relaxes against me.

"We just pulled a successful heist at Gringotts. We did the impossible. And you're worried about a dragon." I laughed softly and kissed the top of her ear. She shrugged.

"This is why I love you. I'll send a owl to Charlie and tell him to keep an eye out for a half blind white dragon." I laughed and squeezed her tight. Her heart was pounding and it felt like she was holding her breath.

"Hey luv, what's wrong." I turned her around to face me. She was bright pink.

"We need to get to find the rest, he knows we are destroying his horocruxs. We're running out of time." She smiled a nervous smile.

"Let's get into some dry clothes and get some rest before we charge in." They started to argue with me but agreed. We apparted back to the cottage and Ron wanted to know everything. I let them tell him while I took a shower. I sat on the couch and after a few minutes she joined me with damp hair.

"Hey luv, I think that's my shirt." I laughed in a groggy voice. She smiled and climbed onto my lap.

"It looks better on me." She smiles and kisses my lips.

"That is does luv.That it does." I kiss her back, my hands stroke her back as she explores my mouth with hers.

"The boys are asleep." She whispered as her hand slides between us.

"You should get some rest too." I weakly argue, we never have any type of privacy.

"Is that what you really want me to do?" She whispered into my ear as she grinds against me. I knew she could feel that I really didn't want her to stop.

"No." I breathe out pulling her shirt off before kissing her again. Her warm tan skin felt like silk as I explored the exposed skin. She made a whining sound as I pull back to remove my shirt.

"Cedric." She moaned as I kissed across her chest. My mind making notes of which spots make her make that delicious sound. She pulls back from my reach and I pouted.

"Hermione luv, you're killing me." It was my turn to whine. 

"Cedric, I've never." I kissed her before she finished the sentence.

"I know my love, you set the pace." Whispering to her as I tuck a wild curl behind her ear. That most have been the right answer.

"I love you." She whispered panting slightly I could feel her heart pounding as she hovered over me.

"I love you too baby." I pressed my forehead against hers. " We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"I'm sorry, are you okay? Do you want to stop." I ask stroking her back trying to stay still. She shook her head and gave me a soft kiss.

"Just give me a moment." I nodded and continued to stroke her back while kissing her softly.

"Hermione, Ron snoring can I sleep, ahh! Shite! I'm sorry." Harry yelled from the hall and she yelped in response. He had his arm over his eyes and kept apologizing.

She hopped off of me and I throw the blanket over her. With a groan I pulled my joggers up adjusting myself into the waistband.

"Harry." She yelled at him as I handed her the knickers. Harry had turned his back but still had his arm over his eyes. She put my shirt back on. I kissed the top of her head.

"It's fine Harry, we're dressed." I said in a frustrated voice as I scratch my head and tugged at the roots.

"I'm so sorry." He was bright red and biting his lips. "I'm gonna go back to my room."

"What's all the yelling about." Ron said as he joined Harry in the hall. I rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain.

"Uhhhhh." Harry looked like one of those muggle computers that had just broke.

"Nothing concerning you." Hermione yelled wrapping the blanket around her legs.

"Well I have something to deal with. I'll be back in a couple minutes." I said standing up carefully, kissing her forehead.

"Didn't you just take a shower?" Ron asked as I went into the bathroom.

"Sod off mate." I growl as I closed the door and turned on the ice cold water.