Goodnight Moon

She shivered slightly so I sat up and patted the ground in front of me

"Come here luv." As she moved in between my legs I shrugged off my coat and put it on her like a blanket. She took my arms and wrapped them around her waist rubbing them to keep them warm.I slip them under her shirt relishing the warm smooth skin.

"You sure want to stay here a little longer?" She asked as she leaned back into my chest. I nodded against her shoulder. My run thumb back and forth against her stomach inching closer to the bottom of her bra.

"I'm not overly excited to see Ronald so we can stay as long as you want. " I groaned in disappointment when she moved to get more comfortable.

"Cedric." She whispered as she played with my hands preventing them from going back into her shirt. "Are you okay?"

"Yes luv, I'm okay just tired of all this. You should be at Hogwarts. I should be working at the ministry counting the days until I can visit you in Hogsmead. Instead were in the middle of the forest running for our lives.Luv, you deserve a real courtship. Cinema dates, flowers and chocolates. Arguing about where to eat at or what to watch on the telly." She chuckled as she intertwined our fingers.

"Cedric, if things were different you would have never noticed me. All these feelings are from such close proximity. I'm the only girl you've talked to for almost six months." She sighed and tried to get up but I pulled her back down tightening my hold on her." It's okay, I know who you are, I know who I am. "

"Who am I then?" I hissed into her ear without letting her go.She doesn't believe I truly care for her.

"You're Cedric Diggory. Hufflepuff golden boy. The peoples champion. You're sweet but once this is over." She didn't finish her sentence she just look at the ground. With a deep sigh I dropped my head back against the log.

"Hermione luv.For the brightest witch of our age. You are an idiot." She turned to face me and I grabbed her jaw and kiss her lips until she moans. Taking advantage of that I explore her mouth with my tongue. She tastes as sweet as I imagined she would. "Don't tell me how I feel Luv." I let her loose and she scrambled out of my arms like a wildcat.

"Cedric." She yelled and stood up to scurry away from me.

"Hermione." I teased as I got up and stalked towards her.She backed herself up against a tree, a pleasant mistake on her part.

"Please." She sounded like she wanted to cry. I couldn't let her cry.

"Please what?" I put one arm on the tree and the other traced a line from her cheek down her neck.

"Stop teasing me." Her face was scarlet and a single tear fell as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Oh luv." I traced its path with my finger.It was never my intention to scare or hurt her. Why won't she believe that I want her.

"Please stop." I dropped my hand but stayed where I was at.Her breaths were coming out as little puffs.

"Anything you say luv, you set the pace." I know I should move but my feet are frozen. All my blood has left my brain at the moment. Her face slowly turned a normal color again.

"Thank you." She played the zipper of my jumper. I trying very hard not to think of her playing with another zipper." I think the intensity of our situation is influencing our feelings." My feet still haven't moved and I could see my breath moving a curl around her ear.

"Whatever you say luv, like I said you're in charge." She hadn't moved yet and I refuse to agree with her. I know how I feel, I love this beautiful witch. I was furious with myself for hurting her just now.

"Cedric, Hermione where are you?"  Harry voice broke us out of the trance we were both in. I growl in annoyance, this isn't the first time he's had the worst timing. Most likely won't be the last.

"This conversation isn't over, we will continue it later Luv." I pushed myself of the tree and yelled at Harry.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked seeing Hermione still standing against the tree.

"Just a minor disagreement, we finally found something our Miss Hermione doesn't know." I winked at her and headed back to the tent.