Perfect

"Why are you up so early?" I ask her as we walked though The Burrows garden

"Why are you up so early?" I ask her as we walked though The Burrows garden. She shrugged and put her hands in her pockets. "Is everything okay Hermione? You've been acting a little off the last couple weeks."  She stopped and looked at me.

" How do you notice things that my even my best friends don't notice?" She found a bench and sat down and made room for me. I took the seat next to her and after a few seconds she leaned her head on my shoulder."I obliviated my parents two weeks ago."

That was a bit of a shock but I didn't say anything. She needed someone to talk to who would listen. The boys always try to fix things or carry on about something.

"The war is coming, being friends with Harry makes me a target. Make us all targets.We're not going back to Hogwarts. " I could hear the tears biting the back of her throat as she takes a deep breath. I remembered she enjoyed learning, loved finding out new things.

" The three of us are going to find the horocruxs like Dumbledore asked us to." She had begun crying as continued talking. I took her hand and gave it a squeeze. There were no words I could offer to bring her comfort, instead I put my arm around her and held her until she stopped crying. The two of us are not close in any sense of the word. We just happen to be friends with the same person. After two years of being in close proximity of each other there does come a sense of familiarity though.

"Thank you." She finally said after she had calmed down. I rubbed her shoulder as she straightened herself up a little.

"No problem. Hermione, everyone needs a cry sometimes." I said still rubbing her shoulder. " Have you told the boys what you did?"  She just shook her head.

"Harry would overreacted and Ron." She paused and sighed. " Ron has the emotional range of teaspoon." She giggled a little at her joke.I joined her with a small chuckle.

"That's the truth. Feeling better now? " She gave me a weak smile and nodded.  I got up and offered her my hand to help her up. She rolled her eyes and took it.

"Again thank you," She said not letting go of my hand as we headed back to the burrow. Her small hand felt so soft and warm in my mine. We made it back to the burrow and before we walked in the door I stop her.

I'm coming with you." I didn't ask, I told her. The three of them get into the worst trouble when left unsupervised. "I'm going to Diagon Alley and get supplies."

"Cedric the less people involved the safer for everyone." There wasn't a real fight behind her words.

"I'm involved, been involved since Voldermorts return. I'm coming with you to protect you three from your Gryffindor courage. " I laughed and she just nodded and surprised me by giving me a hug. It felt nice but any contact from a female feels nice when you've been single for almost a year and a half. I hugged her back longer then I meant to but she didn't seem to mind. The youngest Weasley came running out yelling something and dragged Hermione into The Burrow.I followed them inside and cast an extension charm on an old leather satchel and headed to Diagon Alley to get supplies. When I flooed back I was greeted by a slightly frazzled Mrs.Weasley.

"Cedric dear why aren't you ready? We're starting in thirty minutes. " Mrs.Weasley said as she went to the closet and pulled out some dress robes for me.

"Sorry ma'am had to do some shopping." She smiled and left the room in the same flurry as she came in at. I shook my head at her antics. Today is a day for celebrating. The ceremony was beautiful, however it made me feel a little sad.Everyone was laughing, enjoying themselves. Fleur had invited Viktor and he was talking to Mr.Lovegood. They were arguing about his necklace. It was starting to get heated.

"Hey mate let's go get a fresh drink.Excuse us Xeno, please tell Luna hello from me." I steered the large man towards the beverage table to get him to cool down.

"Thank yoo zed." Fleur said as her and Bill came by. I gave her a small hug and Bill a handshake. Viktor apologized to her and gave them his congratulations.

"Something bad is coming yes?" Victor asked in a thick accent. I nodded as I scan the room and my eyes settled on the cute brunette in a red dress. 

" You kept an eye out for hermy-own,she is special girl. "Again I nodded we shook hands and he went to talk to someone else. Hermione was dancing with Sirius laughing. Sirius lead them over towards me.

"I'm to old to be dancing this much ." He laughed as he handed her off to me. She just laughed and took my hand. I'll admit she has grown a lot in the last two years.She was no longer the mousy bookworm but an intelligent beauty.

"He loves to meddle." She laughed as we danced across the floor. She motion over to Sirius as he passed Ginny off to Harry. I chuckled and shook my head at him.