November rain

"Hermione luv, stop please

"Hermione luv, stop please." I tug my hand back causing her to crash into my chest.Her tiny arms wrap around me and I can feel her crying.

"He makes me so mad." Her hand gripped my coat as she buries her head into my chest.

"I know luv, he's back. He's safe. You're safe. Everyone is safe for now." I play with the end of her curls as she continues to hide her face in my chest.

"I can't believe I liked him." She laughed a little and I could feel her lips smile against my shirt. A wave of jealousy hit me but I shook it off. I have no right to be jealous, they have a history.

"We can't help who we're attracted to.You just happen to be attracted to ginger arseholes." She hiccup a laugh and pulled away from me. Her warm chocolate eyes staring up at me with a playful smile on her mouth.

"What are you attracted to?" Her gryffindor courage didn't stop the blush come across her face. I bent my legs so I was eye level with her.

"I thought that was obvious." In a moment of bravery or stupidity I kissed her lips. She giggled and turned crimson. With a big smile she turned and ran off from me laughing.

I rolled my eyes and jogged after her. With my longer legs I caught up with her quickly. I pick her up from behind and spun her until she laughs again.

" The moment we destroy the last horocrux I'm taking you on a proper date." As I put her down I kiss the back of her neck by her ear.She leaned into me and I could feel her heart pounding.

"And what if I say no." She laughed I spun her around to see her smiling face.

"You wouldn't do that me,would you." She kept her smile on her face and scrunched her nose. She shrugged her shoulder.

"Maybe." I put my hand over my heart and pretend to be wounded. "Maybe not." She went up on her toes and was half a second away from kissing me when she heard Harry calling her name. She plopped down and I groaned loudly.

"That boy has the worst timing." I take her hand and we go back to the tent. Ron is sitting on the cot with an angry look and Harry is pacing.

"He says it's real bad out there. " I pat his back and nod my head.

"We need to go to Xenos now." She picked up her bag. "Are you coming Ron."

"Go Loony dads house? No I'm good."  He put his hands behind his head and laid down. She made an angry grunt and stormed out dragging Harry with her.

"Oi pretty boy." His voice caused me to murder him slowly in my mind.

"Yes Ronald." Using the name she does to annoy him.

"Quit messing with my girl." He got off the bed and walked towards me. He was tall and tried to use his height to intimidate me. "I'm back now so you can just leave my girl and my friend alone."

I go to walk away but he grabs my arm. Today is the day I become a dragon. I stand at my full height which is a fair amount taller then him.

"Sit your childish arse down." He obeys with a scared look in his eyes. Good he should be scared.

"You're not my boss." He stuttered and tried to get up again.

"Sit down." I growled, again he sat down. " Hermione is her own person, she doesn't belong to anyone but herself. You want to be in her life, treat her with the respect she deserves." He snickers and makes a face as he clenches his fist. 

"You're wrong, she's mine. We belong together." He hissed at me.

"You want to be in their lives,then be the person they seems to think you are. Despite everything they still care about you. So man up and quit being a selfish prat." With that I left the tent and joined Harry and Hermione. She reached out for my hand with a big smile on her face. I took it with probably an equally big smile.Harry being Harry rolled his eyes but laughed softly.