Fallin all in you

Author note: J.K Rowling still owns all copyrighted characters.

Last chapter y'all. I'm sad about that. I love this story.

Molly called everyone outside to eat, it was the only place big enough for all of us

Molly called everyone outside to eat, it was the only place big enough for all of us. I went to go outside and my wife grabbed my arm.

"Honey can I talk to you for a minute." She was still smiling so I know it wasn't bad.

"I always have time for you luv, you know that." She gives me a quick kiss.

"You're really the best."  She sighed. " Does it bother you that I work from home?"

That was an odd question, of course I didn't mind. I worry sometimes about her being lonely when I'm on the road for games. She enjoyed working with Draco, she enjoyed managing all the charities he started.

"Of course not Luv, you do what you love and take care of Finely. Do you mind it?" She seemed a off kilter I place my hand on her shoulders and she shook her head.

"It's just I know we were planning on me going back to work at the office after Finley turned three.Sometimes things change and I might need to stay home a little longer and I hope you're not upset with me." She babbled on and on. Like I've done a million times before I bent my knees to bring myself her level and raised an eyebrow.

"Baby you're losing me here, what's wrong?" I ask trying to get her to calm down.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out and her hand covered her mouth quickly.

"Baby, another baby?"  I could feel eyebrows disappeared into my hairline. Her smiling face nodded quickly. Like the day I found out about Finley I picked her up and spun her around.I put her down and took her hand dragging her outside excited.

"I'm going to be a dad." I yelled and everyone cheered.

"You're already a dad you numpty." Ron yelled as they all laughed and smiled. It was good having him back.

"Oh shut it you know what he meant." Hermione said as she sat down next to him. He kissed her cheek and shook my hand as I sat down on the other side of her. The rest of the family congratulated us.
Finley came over and got in my lap.

"Hey Fin." I kiss the top of his head and he giggles. " You're going to be a big brother." His head cock to the side like Hermiones does when she's thinking.

"Like Jamey." He asked looking at James at the other end of the table.

"Yeah Fin like Jamey." He shrugged as he got down to go sit with Lyra and Draco. Molly had sort of adopted Draco when his parents disowned him. She had sort of adopted all of us. My father still refuses to talk to me. We weren't able to reverse Hermione memory spell. It was nice being part of such a large family.

A few years later

"Not to high Fin." I yelled as he tried to go higher up. I scratch my head and laugh as I watch them.Hermione waddled out to our garden.I kiss her head then bend down and kiss her protruding stomach.

"How's Evelyn doing?" She asked following the two of them on a broom. They're only ten feet in the air, anymore and she yells at them to get down.

"Scorpy." Evie suddenly yells and instruct her brother to take her down. He does what she say like he always does. The whole Malfoy family had enter our backyard.

"It iz not fair how beautiful you are while pregnant." Celeste complained as she gave Hermione a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I quite agree with you." I say as I hug my wife from behind. She smacks my arm while shaking her head.

"I secretly think my husband is try to make his own quidditch team." She laughs and rubs her stomach. We're having twins this time, she's nervous. I'm not because she's an amazing mother.

"It's not a secret, that's the plan." I laugh and she shakes her head again.

We all went and sat down at a table while the children played on the brooms. A nice quiet day with my family and friends. I don't know how I survived that death curse in the graveyard that day, but I'm forever grateful I did.