Just the way you are

I brought her into shell cottage and put her on a couch

I brought her into shell cottage and put her on a couch. I collapsed on the floor in front of it. Fleur came by and put her hand on Hermione head.

"Waz she hiz by spell?" I nodded my head leaning back.She performed a few healing spells as I pushed some tears off my face.

"Yoo go get zome zea with ze boys. I will clean her up." I squeezed Hermione hand and got up.

"Are you boys okay?" Bill asked them as he brought over some food with the tea. Ron didn't attack it like a wild animal for once." Harry?" Harry shook his head like he was clearing dust out of him mind.

"Luna?" He asked.Where was that girl now?

"She took Dean and went home to her father, they have a safe place to hide." Bill said quickly.

" Good I hate for anything else to happen to her."I grab a biscuit and down a cup of tea. As I got out of a quick shower Fleur knocked on the bathroom door.

"Zhe iz asking for yoo."  I find a pair of sweats with the Hufflepuff emblem from my bag and race out to her.

"Hey you're awake." I knelt down on the floor next to the couch. Fleur has got her out of her bloody clothes and got most of the blood and dirt off of her.

"Hey." She whispered taking my hand.I picked up her arm that was bandage.She pulled it back slightly.

"Bellatrix used a cursed blade." She stretched her neck exposing the small scar on her neck." It healed but there'll always be a scar."  I couldn't stand the saddness on her face.

"We aren't our scars luv." I gave her my other arm. Taking her other hand letting her traced the white scars going up my hand down my arm.

"Zedric your back.viens viens. " Fleur yelled at me and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Bloody hell mate." Bill said as I sat down. It didn't hurt but she did a few quick spells anyways.

"Put a shirt on pretty boy. " Ron yelled from the living room. I rolled my eyes and went to my satchel and found a old gray t shirt.

"I'm sorry Mione." Harry said as he sat beside her. She had sat up and was leaning against him.Ron was sitting in the love seat next to them.

"It wasn't your fault Harry." She held his hand and they sat in silence.

"What do we do next?" Ron asked.

"They know for sure you're not sick or at school so we need to relocate the family." Bill said from the other room.

"Do we go after the Hallows or the horocrux." I asked, we need to decide what we're doing.

"We go after the horocrux." Hermione said pulling out Bellatrix wand.

" If you think so Hermione." Harry sounded like he's agree to a lobotomy at this point. She began thinking and planning.

"No Hermione." They looked at me in a shocked expression.

"You don't agree with me?" She sounded puzzled and hurt.

"I didn't say that luv. Harry, come with me." He got up and followed me outside. I walked us to the beach near some rocks.

"When I was kid my grandfather told me that its not your circus, not your monkeys." He nodded. He wasn't following me.

"Harry this is your circus, we are your monkeys for lack of a better term. We've put our trust in you, just trust yourself now.You need to make the decision. Not me, not Hermione, not Ron. You."

"I can't Cedric. I'm not smart like Hermione. I'm not you." He sat down on a rock.

"You're stronger then you know. You just have to decide." He put his head in his hands and spent some time thinking.

"Without the horocrux he will die. Even if he manages to get all the Hallows." I nodded along with his train of thought. " We should finish finding the horocrux. And Bellatrix wouldn't have tortured Hermione is she wasn't hiding something." I knew Harry could be just as smart as Hermione if he tries.

"So we make a plan to break into Gringots?" I volunteered and we went back inside to tell the others.

Bill laughed at us and Griphook groaned and complained.

"You are welcome to shell cottage as long as you need. We're going to get the family to new safe spot." Bill said as he walked with me to the hallway. "I'll help where I can but don't trust the goblin."

"This won't be easy. You know this." She said from the couch. I came and sat next to her.

"Didn't say it would be. We'll talk more about it tomorrow luv. Right now I want you to rest. Please." She tried to get up but her body was to weak.

"Need to make sure the boys are okay first." She tried again but I pulled her into my arms and held her close.

"Hermione,luv. They're okay. You need to rest. What you went though today." I paused and kissed the side of her head. "It's driven adults into insanity. So please rest." She sighed and turned into my chest then stretching legs out against mine.

"You're bossy for a hufflepuff." I let out a silent laugh.After wrapping a blanket around us I leaned my head against hers.

"Protective not bossy." She finally yawned and relaxed into my arms.

"Cedric?" She tighten her grip on my arm.

"Yes luv." I yawned this time which made her yawn again.

" Will you stay with me?" She yawned again making a tiny squeaking sound.

"Of course beautiful." She mumbled something and finally closed her eyes. I picked up a loose tangled curl twisting it between my finger. I almost lost her today. " Sleep luv. I'll be right here for you."