Chapter 2

Today was Monday. That meant Raw is on tonight. Since the shield split, we all have our own locker rooms. Right now, I'm in my locker room getting ready for tonight. Jon and I are starting off Raw and we have a mixed tag match tonight against Randy Orton and Sarah for the main event.

After changing, I left my locker room and went to Jon's which wasn't that far from mine.

I knocked on the door. "It's open," Jon yelled through the door. I opened the door and walked in. Jon was finishing taping his wrists. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey baby," he said walking over to me. He kissed my cheek. "You ready to start off Raw? It's almost 8:00" "Yup. Let's go." I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we left his locker room and headed to the ramp. We waited 5 minutes before Jon's theme played.

"Please welcome the divas champion, Nicki, and the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose!!

Jon and I made our way down the ramp hand in hand as the crowd screamed. We got in the ring and were handed a microphone each. Once everyone settled down a little, Jon started talking.

"Tonight, Nicki and I are in a mixed tag team match against Randy Orton and Angel," Jon started. "What was the authority thinking when they made this match?? Do the really not know that we can kick their asses??" "Dean, they most likely think it's what's best for business. But I'll tell you what really is best for business. You and me getting our hands on Rollins and tearing him apart," I answered making the crowd scream. Then I heard laughter coming from the ramp. Jon and I faced that direction and saw Colby standing there.

"Nicki, I find it cute how you think you and Ambrose can beat me? We all know that I'm untouchable," he said. "We also know that you're a see out who my parents babysit every week," I countered. Everyone cheered at my comment. Colby looked angry. "Watch what you say Nicki. We don't want anything bad happening to you during your mach tonight," he said with a smirk. "If you even think about laying a finger on Nicki, I swear it will be the end of Seth Rollins," Jon told him while sending him a glare. Colby just laughed.

"Who said anything about me hurting Nicki?" Colby asked. "What are you talking about Rollins?" I questioned. He started laughing. "You'll see." And with that, he walked away.