Chapter 33

I was currently in the ring with Paige. Both of us were laying on the mat crawling to our corners. I was about to tag in Jon when I was pulled to the middle of the ring. I looked at them and saw Colby. He smirked at me and I gulped. The ref told him to let me go, but he ignored him. Paige started yelling at the ref causing a distraction and Colby kicked me in the stomach. I groaned in pain as he let go of my leg. Colby started to laugh and call me weak. He walked away from me. That gave me some time. I crawled over to Jon who had his hand stretched out. Colby noticed and tried to get me away, but I already tagged in Jon. I smirked and quickly rolled under the bottom rope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby was down on the mat. Jon got him up and hit him with dirty deeds. He went for the pin.

1...2...3...

"And your winners, the team of the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose, and the divas champion, Nicki!!!"

I got in the ring as the ref handed us our belts and raised our arms. The crowd screamed as we left the ring and headed up the ramp. Once backstage, Jon and I were greeted by April and a giggling Tyler causing us to laugh. Tyler reached his arms out to Jon and he grabbed him from April. Jon and I thanked her for watching him before going to our locker room. When we got to the locker room, I took a shower while Jon stayed with Tyler. When I was done, I got out and changed before going to the front of the locker room.

 When I was done, I got out and changed before going to the front of the locker room

Tyler was in a fit of giggles as Jon ticked him. I smiled at the sight and walked over to the couch.

"Tyler, is daddy tickling you?" I asked with a smile. Tyler giggled even more. Jon stopped ticking him and picked him up.

"Looks like you two were having fun," I said. "We were having fun. Right buddy?" Jon answered smiling at Tyler. He giggled again and yawned. Jon set him back in his car seat and we left the locker room.