Chapter 23

>3 MONTHS LATER<

The past 3 months have been very tiring. Jon and I have been looking for a house and we just finished moving everything. After unpacking everything, Jon sat on the couch and I laid down with my head on his lap. He looked down at me and smiled.

"I never realized moving can be so tiring," I told him with a yawn. "It's more tiring for you considering you're 5 months pregnant," he said. I nodded rubbing my stomach. "You know, I never expected any of this," Jon said after a while. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" "I mean, I never expected to stay tied down to someone. Everything changed when we met. I fell in love with the most amazing girl ever, married her, and now we're having a baby. I feel like I'm living a dream, even though this is real life," he explained making me smile. I sat up and faced him. "It's the same for me too. After Jared, I never expected to fall for someone again knowing I would just get my heart broken again. Then I met a guy that wasn't a complete asshole like everyone else. I fell in love with him and he has never broken my heart," I said. He smiled and leaned over giving me a kiss. "I love you so much sweetheart," he said resting his forehead against mine. "I love you too Jonny." He smiled and kissed me again. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach causing me to pull back and rub my stomach.

"What's wrong baby?" Jon asked concerned. "The baby kicked." "Really?" I nodded. "Do you wanna feel him kick?" I asked him. He nodded hopefully. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. The baby kicked again and I saw Jon smile and shed a tear.

"Baby, don't cry," I said wiping away one of his tears. "I'm just really happy right now." "Me too."