Chapter 32

>A MONTH LATER<

It's been a busy month since Jon and I returned. We've been busy keeping tack with work and taking care of Tyler. I'm glad to have great friends like Colby, Joe, Sarah, Nattie, and April. They help take care of Tyler when Jon and I have matches. I don't know what I would do without them.

Anyway, tonight is Raw and Jon and I have a match against Colby and Paige. Jon and I are currently in our locker room getting ready for tonight. I changed into my ring attire and sat down with Tyler as Jon got ready.

 I changed into my ring attire and sat down with Tyler as Jon got ready

I picked up Tyler and smiled at him.

"Hi baby," I said to him. He smiled and giggled. I laughed a little. His giggle is just too adorable. Jon came back and hugged me from behind, kissing my cheek in the process. I smiled. "Hey babe," I said. "Hey. Ready to kick some butt?" I laughed. "I'm always ready to kick some butt," I replied. "That's my girl." He kissed y head and let me go.

"Dean Ambrose, Nicki, Seth Rollins, and Paige to the ramp. Dean Ambrose, Nicki, Seth Rollins, and Paige to the ramp."

I got up and Jon grabbed my hand. On our way to the ramp, we headed over to April's locker room. I knocked on the door. She answered a couple seconds later.

"Hey Nicki. Hey Jon. What can I do for you?" she asked. "Hey April. Would you mind watching Tyler for us during our match?" I asked her. She smiled. "Of course I'll watch Tyler!" "Thanks April," Jon said as I handed Tyler to April. "No problem. You know I love watching him." We thanked her one more time and then headed to the ramp entrance. Colby and Paige were already there. I smiled at Colby and glared at Paige. Paige's theme went off and she went down the ramp. Once she was in the ring, Colby's theme went off. He walked down the ramp and eventually got in the ring. After about 10 seconds, my theme blared through the speakers. I gave Jon a quick kiss before heading down the ramp.

"And they're opponent, introducing first, she is the divas champion, Nicki!!!"

The crowd screamed as I made my way to the ring. I stopped right before entering the ring. My music was soon replaced by Jon's. The crowd went wild as he made his way to the ring. When he reached me, we looked at each other then slid in the ring. We glared at Colby and Paige before going to our corner. The ref eventually rang the bell. Jon and I decided that I would start off against Paige.