Chapter 19

>RECAP<

I opened the door and I could not believe who I saw standing in front of me.

>END RECAP<

"COLBY!!!! JOE!!!! SARAH!!!!" I exclaimed giving all of them a hug. They chuckled and hugged me back. "Hey Nicki!!" I let go of the hug and smiled. "Come in." I moved out of the way and followed them to the living room.

"Who's at the door babe?" Jon asked. I walked over behind him and whispered in his ear. "Why don't you get off your lazy ass and look for yourself." He sighed and got up. He turned around and when he saw Colby, Joe, and Sarah, he smiled wide and gave them each a hug.

"We missed you guys," Jon said once he let go of the hug. "We missed you guys too," Sarah said. "Yeah. WWE isn't the same without you guys," Joe added. "Aww. They really do miss us babe," I told Jon. "Looks like it. And it's only been a month since we left." I nodded in agreement.

"Oh my god!!!" Sarah exclaimed. "What??" "Nicki, your stomach is getting bigger!!" I giggled and put my hand on my stomach. "Yeah. It is." "How far along are you now?" Joe asked. "2 months." "Really??" Colby said surprised. "Yup." "Wow." Jon and I nodded and the five of us sat on the couch and started catching up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up on the couch next to Jon. I smiled and slowly got out of his grip trying not to wake him up. I got up and saw Colby asleep on the floor and Joe and Sarah asleep on the other couch. I sighed to myself and walked around Colby to go upstairs to shower. I got out and changed.

I left the bathroom and went back downstairs

I left the bathroom and went back downstairs. Jon, Joe, and Sarah were up and laughing at something. I joined them and gave them a confused look.

"What are you three laughing at?" I asked. "Colby." "Why?" "We were planing on pranking him and we were pitching ideas," Joe answered. "What are some of your ideas?" I asked them. "We only thought of one idea," Sarah said. "And it was?" "We were gonna draw on his face." "That's it?" I asked. "Yeah." I face palmed and shook my head.

"That's just terrible," I told them "Like you could do better," Joe said. "Joe, you've known me for almost 3 years and you're doubting me? Wow." I shook my head disappointed. "I'm not doubting you. I just don't think you can pull better pranks," he said defending himself. I glared at him. "You just wait Joe. Bad things happen to people who doubt me." I smirked. He opened him mouth to speak but Jon cut him off. "Joe, just stop talking. Nicki's pranks are very........ harsh," Jon said. Joe gulped making me laugh.