Chapter 17

I was currently in the ring beating on Sarah. The ref pulled me back giving Sarah some time to recover. I went after her again, but she tagged in Colby at the last second. He got in the ring and faced me. I smirked and got in his face.

"What are you gonna do Rollins?!" I screamed in his face. He went to punch me, but I blocked it and slapped him. I went back to my corner and tagged in Jon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your winners, Nicki and Dean Ambrose!!!" The crowd cheered as the ref raised our arms. We left the ring and went backstage going to our locker rooms. I showered quickly and changed before going to Nattie's locker room. I knocked on the door and she answered with Tyler in her arms.

"Hey Nicki," she said giving me a hug. "Hey. How was Tyler? He wasn't any trouble was he?" I asked her. "Nope. He was just being the cute baby he is," she said making me laugh. "That's good." I looked over at Tyler. "Are you ready to go find daddy?" I asked him. He smiled and clapped his little hands. "Awww," Nattie said. I took Tyler from Nattie and put him in his car seat. "I'll see you later Nattie," I said as she handed me Tyler's diaper bag. "Yup. See ya." I gave her another hug and headed to Jon's locker room. I opened the door and saw Jon sitting on the couch. I walked over to the couch and set Tyler's car seat on the table.

"Hey baby," I said kissing his cheek. "Hey sweetheart." He noticed Tyler and picked him up. "There's my little guy," he said making Tyler giggle. "Are you ready to go to the hotel?" I asked him. "Yup." He put Tyler back in his car seat and we left.