Chapter 5

>MONDAY AT RAW<

Tonight, I'm supposed to cut a promo with Colby. I finished getting ready and went to catering before the show.

 I finished getting ready and went to catering before the show

Sarah, Joe, Colby, and Jon were there. I walked over to them and joined them.

"Hey everybody," I said sitting next to Jon. "Hey Nicki." "I love your shirt babe," Jon said with a wink. "I love it too!! Thanks for getting it for me." He just laughed.

"Nicki, it's 8:00. We need to go," Colby said changing the subject. I nodded. "Alright. I'll see you guys later." They nodded and Colby and I left to go to the ramp. We waited a few minutes before my theme blared through the speakers. The crowd screamed as I walked down the ramp and entered the ring and was handed a microphone.

"As all of you know, last week, Seth Rollins hit me in the head with a chair," I started. The crowd booed. "I was with Dean earlier and he was talking to the authority about getting another match with Seth tonight. Sadly, he didn't get him match. Instead, I get a no disqualification match against Seth tonight and Dean is banned from ringside." Everyone booed even more. "But I promise you guys this, tonight, I will give Seth Rollins a beating he will never forget." The audience screamed. Then Colby's theme played. He came out and everyone booed. He stood on the ramp and faced me.

"Nicki, I find it funny how you think you can beat me. Ambrose says the same thing, and does he beat me? No. He doesn't because he can't," he said. "Seth, this is between you and me. Not Dean. Leave him out of this," I told him. He laughed. "What are you gonna do if I don't?" he asked walking towards the ring. "I'm gonna beat you tonight. And when I do, I'm gonna show people who the real Seth Rollins is," I countered. Colby then got in the ring and stood in front of me. "We both know that you can't beat me." "And we both know damn well that I can kick your ass any time, any place. Here's a preview." I dropped the microphone and kicked him in the stomach and hit him with dirty deeds. The arena erupted in cheers as I exited the ring and headed backstage.