Chapter 21

Joe and Sarah went out tonight leaving me, Jon, and Colby home alone. That gives me plenty of time to plan the perfect prank on Joe.

"Okay guys. Do you have any prank idea?" I asked them. "How about filling a bucket with ice water and putting it on the top of his door?" Colby suggested. I gave him the 'really?' look. "Seriously Colby? That's a classic prank and everyone knows it. Joe would suspect something like that," I told him. "We could always prank call him," Jon said. 'We could, but we won't." "Why not?" "Because it's a classic. Besides, what would we tell him?" "Pretend one of us is Paul and tell him he's fired," Jon answered. "That's a great idea!" Colby exclaimed. I gave both of them a glare and slapped them in the back of the head.

"What was that for?!?!" they shouted while rubbing the back of their heads. "Because you're both stupid!" I answered. "That doesn't mean you can slap us like that!!" "Well, I did. Now shut up and think of prank ideas," I told them. They nodded. "What kind of prank are you thinking of?" Colby asked. "Something crazy but funny." "Okay."

"How about Colby and I pretend to be dead and you start screaming and when Joe sees me and Colby, he starts to freak out. That's when we jump up and he screams," Jon suggested. "No," I answered. "What?! Why?! I thought that was a good prank." "It is, but I've done that prank so many times to my friends growing up that it got old." Jon crossed his arms and frowned. I chuckled and gave him a hug. "Don't be upset baby. It was a good prank idea. I've just done that prank a lot and it's getting old," I told him. He nodded understanding. I smiled and kissed his cheek. That's when the perfect prank came to me.

"Guys, I just thought of the perfect prank," I said. "What is it?" Colby asked. I told them the prank and they started to smirk. "So what do you think?" I asked. "Joe is gonna kill you," Jon said. "Yeah. Most likely, but that's what he gets for doubting me." "So when do you want to do the prank?" Colby asked. "Probably tomorrow since we won't have a lot of time tonight," Jon answered. I nodded in agreement. "Alright. Sounds like a plan." "Yup. And I'll tell you what you have to do tomorrow," I mentioned. They nodded.

"We're back!!!" I heard Sarah yell as they came in the living room. "We can see that," Colby said. "Anyway, it's getting late and I'm tired. Night everyone," I said. "Night Nicki." "Night sweetheart. I'll be up in a few," Jon said. "Okay." He kissed me quickly and I went upstairs. I laid down and a few minutes later, the door opened and Jon came in. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "I love you Nicki," he said kissing my forehead and put his hand on my stomach. "And I love you too little guy." I chuckled as he rubbed my stomach. "We love you too Jon." He kissed me again and I fell asleep.