Chapter 15

It was 8:00 and Raw just started. Jon's theme blared through the speakers. The crowd screamed louder than usual as we walked down the ramp hand in hand. We got in the ring and was handed a microphone each.

"Hello WWE universe!!" I exclaimed. They screamed even louder. "As all of you probably know, Dean and I got married a month ago. We actually just came back a few hours ago." "And it feels pretty damn good to be back," Jon added. "I agree. Now that's not the only reason we're out here. Tonight, I'm putting out an open challenge for my title," I said. The crowd cheered more. I really love the fans. It's gonna be hard leaving again. I put on a smile and Jon and I left the ring. We went backstage and headed to my locker room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now time for my match. Jon and I just left my locker room and headed to the ramp entrance. I still have no clue who my opponent is. My theme played and I took a deep breath.

"Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose, she is the current divas champion, Nicki!!" The crowd screamed as Jon and I walked down the ramp hand in hand. When we got to the ring, Jon pulled me in for a hug and kissed my head.

"Everything will by okay," he whispered in my ear. I nodded and went in the ring.

Jon's POV

"Well, if it isn't Dean Ambrose," Michael Cole said as I sat down at commentary. "Welcome back." "Thank you. It's good to see all of you again." "Do you have any idea who Nicki's opponent will be?" Jerry asked. "Nope." Just then, I heard a theme play. I looked at the ramp and saw Sarah.

"And her opponent, Angel!!" The audience booed as she made her way to the ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Jon's POV

Throughout this match, Nicki had a hurt expression on her face. I know this must be hard for her.

Sarah has had control throughout the match. Nicki was down on the mat. Sarah dragged her to the middle of the ring and put her in the figure four leg lock. Nicki struggled to get out. Sarah put more pressure on the hold causing Nicki to tap. The bell rang.

"And your winner, and new divas champion, Angel!!!" The crowd booed. I took off my headset and slid in the ring going to Nicki.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" I asked her. She just nodded her head. I helped her up and she was handed a microphone.

"There's something really important that all of you should know," she started. "During the month Dean and I were away, I found out that I'm pregnant." She gave a small smile as the crowd screamed. "This is probably the hardest thing to say, but tonight is my last match for a while. I love all of you so much. The WWE is my home and you guys, the WWE universe, are another family to me. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for your support. I'll miss you guys so much. Thank you for being there for me from the start." I could tell she was trying hard not to cry. The crowd started chanting, 'Thank you Nicki!!'. She gave a small smile before waving to the audience. We left the ring and headed up the ramp. She turned towards the ring and looked over the crowd. She blew kisses and we went backstage heading towards her locker room.

Once we were in her locker room, she burst out in tears. I pulled her into a tight hug as she cried into my chest.

"Sweetheart, I know this is hard for you, but everything will be okay," I whispered. She eventually calmed down. She pulled back and gave me a small smile. I smiled back at her and wiped a few tears away from her cheek.

"Thanks for staying by my side through this Jon," she said. "Of course. You know I'd be by your side no matter what."