Chapter 22

"Do you have everything?" I asked Colby when I came downstairs

"Do you have everything?" I asked Colby when I came downstairs. "Yeah. Jon's getting things set up right now." I nodded. "Well, he needs to hurry up. Joe will be down any minute." Just then, I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and looked at it.

From: Jonny <3
To: My Sweetheart <3
Everything's set out here.

From: My Sweetheart <3
To: Jonny<3

Okay. I'm sending Colby out right now.

"Jon has everything set up outside," I told Colby. He nodded and headed outside. I sat on the couch and waited for Joe. He came down 5 minutes later. I stood up and went over to him.

"Joe!! I'm so glad you're down here!!" "Why? What happened?" "I heard something scratching against the house and told Colby to check it out. After 10 minutes, he didn't come back in so Jon went to see what was taking so long. It's been 15 minutes and I don't know what 's going on. I'm scared Joe. What if something bad happened to them?!?!" I exclaimed. "I'm sure everything is fine," he said giving me a hug. "Come on. Let's go find them." I nodded and we went outside. Joe looked around the yard while I stood by the door. I saw Jon and Colby hiding behind a tree.

"Do you see anything Joe?" I asked. "No. Everything looks the same as before." "Maybe you should check by the tree," I told him. "Alright." He started walking towards the tree. "JON!!! COLBY!!! NOW!!!" I yelled when Joe was right under the tree. They nodded and pulled on the rope that was tied around a bucket full of mud and worms. I laughed as the contents of the bucket fell on Joe and he started freaking out. Jon and Colby came out from behind the tree laughing their asses off. I walked over to them wrapping my arms around their shoulders. Joe wiped the mud and worms off his face and glared at us.

"Why would you two do that?!?!?!" he exclaimed. "It wasn't them Joe," I said still laughing. "Then who did it?" I raised my hand. "It was me." Jon, Colby, and I were laughing uncontrollably. "It's not that funny," Joe said. "Yeah. It is," Colby replied. "No. It's not." "Joe, you just got pranked by a girl. It's hilarious," Jon mentioned. Joe just glared at me. "I hate you Nicki." I smiled innocently at him. "I love you too Joe. And now you know not to doubt me again because next time, it will be worse." He glared at me again and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not Saturday and Colby, Joe, and Sarah are leaving. Jon and I took them to the airport. Their plane just got called and we were saying goodbye.

"This past week has been fun," Colby said. "Yeah. It has," I said. "But sadly, we have to get going before we miss our flight," Joe said. Jon and I nodded. "Alright." "We'll see you guys when we get the chance," Sarah mentioned. "Okay." "Bye." Jon and I gave them each a hug and they went on their plane.