Chapter 11

>DREAM<

Today was a very special day. It's my and Jon's wedding day. I hope everything goes perfectly. The girls and I just got to the beach. It was decorated beautifully. We walked along the beach until we met up with my parents half way to the wedding location. I smiled at them and gave them both a hug.

"You look so beautiful sweetie," my mom said wiping a tear from her cheek. "My baby girl is all grown up," my dad added also wiping a tear from his cheek I smiled and gave them both another hug. All of us walked to the beginning of the aisle and music started playing. I saw everyone stand as Nattie and Colby linked arms and walked down the aisle followed by April and TJ and Sarah and Joe. The music changed. I took a deep breath as my dad and I linked arms and walked down the aisle. I saw Jon standing at the top smiling wide as I slowly made my way to him. He looked amazing in his suit. Eventually, my dad and I stopped walking.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" the priest asked. "Her mom and I do," my dad replied. I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek. Jon reached out his hand and I gladly accepted it. "You look beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked down a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicole Dawn Levesque, do you take Jonathan Lee Good to be your husband?" the priest asked me. "I do," I answered with a smile. "Jonathan Lee Good, do you take Nicole Dawn Levesque to be your wife?"

>END OF DREAM<

"NICKI!!!!! WAKE UP!!!" someone screamed in my ear. I shot up in bed and looked around the room. Colby, Joe, and Sarah were by my bed laughing while Jon was on the couch. I glared at the 3 people by me.

"Which one of you scream?" I asked. Colby and Joe pointed at Sarah. She just smiled innocently. "That wasn't funny guys." "Yeah it was," they said. "No. It wasn't." "Yeah. It was." "Do you know what happens to people that wake me up in the morning?" I asked them. Colby and Joe gulped and backed up. Sarah looked confused. I just smirked. "Oh shit," she said and ran behind Joe. I laughed and got up going over to Jon.

"Morning babe," I said and kissed his cheek. "Morning sweetheart. By the way, I told them not to wake you up. They clearly didn't want to listen," he said. "Clearly," I repeated sending them another glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>SKIP TWO WEEKS<

Today we have a day off. My mom said she wanted to spend the day with me since we haven't hung out in a while. We decided to go to Starbucks then the mall. Right now, I'm sitting at a booth in Starbucks waiting for my mom to get our coffee.

"So how have you been lately?" she asked once she handed me my coffee and sat down. "I've been great actually. How about you?" "Same. Just a little nervous." "What are you nervous about?" I asked concerned. "Your wedding in a couple weeks," she answered. "Why are you nervous about that?" "Because I know you want everything to go perfectly." I nodded understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how's the wedding planning going?" my mom asked as we walked through the mall. "Nattie and April said they have everything pretty much done. All they have to do is decorate the beach," I answered. "It's really nice of them to plan your wedding for you and Jon." "Yeah. It is. Jon and I can't thank them enough. It's already stressful for the both of us during work. They didn't want to add on to the stress." She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got back to the hotel. I said goodbye to my mom and went to my room.

"Jon!! I'm back!!" I said walking in my room. I closed the door and saw him laying down in bed watching TV. He saw me and smiled.

"Hey baby," he said. I sat my bags down and went over to the bed and laid down next to him. "How was your day?" he asked wrapping his arm around me. "It was fun. How about you?" "Boring." "And why is that?" "I didn't have anything to do today. Colby had plans and Joe and Sarah were spending the day together." "Aww. Poor baby," I said and kissed his cheek.

"So what did you and Steph do today?" Jon asked. "We went to Starbucks then the mall. We also talked about our wedding," I answered. I saw Jon smile. "I can tell you're happy." "I am happy. In two weeks, I can officially call the girl I'm madly in love with my wife." I smiled when he said that. "I love you Jon. More than anything in the world." "I love you too Nicki. More than you can imagine." He leaned down and kissed me. In two more weeks, I will be the happiest girl in the world when I get married to the most amazing man I've ever met.