Chapter 20

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!?!" Colby shouted. "Calm down Colby," Sarah said. "How can I calm down when my friends were planning on pranking me?!?!" "In my defense, Jon, Joe, and Sarah were planning on pranking you," I said defensively. "And just to let you know, it was all Sarah's idea," Jon mentioned. Colby glared at her and she gave an innocent smile.

"Now why would you do that Sarah??" Colby asked. "Because I always prank my friend and I know it would've been funny. Besides, you should be thanking Nicki. She said our prank idea was terrible." "What was it?" he asked looking over at me. "They were planning on drawing on your face," I answered. "Really? That was your prank?" he asked them. They nodded making Colby laugh. "That's a terrible prank. Nicki's pranks are better than that." "Sorry Colby, but could you repeat that? I don't think Joe hear you," I said. He looked confused. "Joe doesn't think I can pull better pranks." "Ah. Gotcha. And Joe?" "What?" Joe replied. "Are you stupid?? You've known Nicki for almost 3 years and you're doubting her??? Wow." "That's what I said," I told him. "She also mentioned that bad things happen to people who doubt her," Joe said. "Well, it was nice knowing you Joe," Colby said making me laugh. "And that is why Colby is my best friend," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby, Joe, Sarah, Jon, and I spent the day together. Throughout the day, I've been thinking of a way to prank Joe and I think I have the perfect idea. I just need some help from Jon and Colby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>THE NEXT MORNING<

I woke up with arms around my waist. I turned around to see Jon asleep. I smiled and got out of bed. I went in the bathroom and showered. I got out and changed.

I left the bathroom and saw Jon starting to get up

I left the bathroom and saw Jon starting to get up. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Morning Jon," I said sitting next to him on the bed. "Morning sweetheart." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "What are you up to today?" he asked. "I was actually planning on pranking Joe today," I answered causing Jon to smirk. "What are you planning to do?" "I don't know yet." "Well, whatever you plan on doing, it's gonna be funny," he said getting up and going into the bathroom. I got up and went downstairs to the living room. Colby was the only one down.

"Hey Colby. I have a question for you," I said sitting down next to him. "What?" "Would you like to help me prank Joe today?" "Depends. What is the prank?" "I don't know yet. But when I think of something, I'll let you know." "Alright. Sounds like a plan." I nodded and eventually, everyone else came down. I looked over at Joe and smirked. He gulped and I laughed. Joe, you have no idea what's coming at you.