Chapter 40

^Tyler at 7 years old

^Lucas at 3 years old

>SKIPPING 3 YEARS<

The past three years went by faster than I pictured it. Tyler is now seven years old and we have a new family member. His name is Lucas Trent Good. Tyler was so excited when Jon and I told him he was going to be an older brother. Now that Lucas is three, Tyler spends a lot of time looking out for his brother.

Anyway, the four of us are on our way to visit, Colby, Joe, Sarah, and my parents at the arena Raw is going to be at today. We have visited them a few times whenever they're in LA and other times, they come to see us. Joe and Sarah are now engaged and Colby is still single. We haven't seem them in a year and that's why we're heading out to see them.

Once Jon pulled up to the arena, we got out and helped Tyler and Luke out and headed inside. As we entered the arena, I saw a few superstars and divas gathered around. We walked over to them and said hello before going over to catering where I knew Colby and Joe would be. When we got to catering, I saw familiar black and blonde hair that belonged to my best friend along with familiar long back hair belonging to my other best friend.

"Uncle Colby!! Uncle Joe!!" Tyler and Luke shouted. They got up from their seats and turned around only to be greeted by Tyler and Luke attacking them in a hug. "Well, if it isn't our favorite nephews," Colby said. "Where are your parents?" "Over there," Tyler said pointed over to where Jon and I were standing. "Mr. and Mrs. Good, get your butts over here," Colby said making me and Jon laugh as we joined them. "Hey Colbs," I said giving him a hug. "What about me?" Joe asked pouting. "I could never forget you Joe," I replied giving him a hug as well. Joe laughed.

"So what's been going on with the Good family?" Colby asked. "Nothing much has been going on," I answered. "Except for the fact that our little Tyler has a girlfriend," Jon teased. "Dad!!!!" Tyler exclaimed. "Really Tyler? You have a girlfriend?" Joe asked him. "Yes he does," Luke replied. "Shut up Luke," Tyler said. "So you do have a girlfriend," Colby smirked. "No. She's just a close friend," Tyler blushed. "Aww. Tyler's blushing!!" I said pinching his cheek. "Mom!!" The rest of us just laughed.

"What's her name Tyler?" Joe asked him. "Cameron." "Can we see a picture of her?" "Why does it matter?" "Because we wan to know who our nephew has a huge crush on," Colby replied. "So do you have a picture Nicki?" "As a matter of fact, I do," I said. I took out my phone and scrolled through my pictures until I found a picture of Cameron. I clicked on the phone and showed it to Colby and Joe.

"She's cute Tyler," Joe said making him blush again. "I know," he mumbled. "Can we please stop talking about Cameron now?" "Sure bud," Jon said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw just ended and Tyler, Luke, Jon, and I were just saying goodbye to Colby and Joe. We never got a chance to see Sarah today. Joe said she took the week off to visit her family. I gave Colby and Joe a hug before going to my parents' office. Jon, Tyler, Luke, and I said goodbye to them, left the arena, and headed home.