Chapter 10

>TWO WEEKS LATER<

Nattie, April, Sarah, and I are currently sitting at the food court in the mall. We decided to go dress shopping today for my and Jon's wedding.

"So Sarah, how are you and Joe?" Nattie asked her. "We're great actually. I haven't been this happy in a really long time," she answered. "Awwwww!!!!!!!!" all of us exclaimed making her blush. "Shut up." We all laughed.

"What about you Nicki?? How are things with Jon?" April asked. "Things have been amazing with me and Jon. Both of us can't wait for the wedding," I replied with a smile. "Speaking of the wedding, how are things going with that?" "We have almost everything down," Nattie answered. "All we have to do is send the invitations, order the cake, and decorate the beach which we can do the night before the wedding," April added. "Awww. You girls are the best," I said giving them hugs. "Jon and I can't thank you enough for planning this for us." "You're welcome Nicki." We let go of the hug and the four of us got up and continued walking through the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicki, what about this one?" Sarah asked. Right now, we're looking for my dress. Sarah, Nattie, and April already got theirs. I shook my head. Sarah put the dress back on the rack. "Why is looking for wedding dresses so difficult?!?!" April asked. We just shrugged.

"Can I help you ladies with something?" a worker asked walking over to us. "Yes please." "What can I help you with?" she asked. "Our friend, Nicki, is getting married in less than 2 months and she can't find the perfect dress," Nattie explained. The worker looked at me and nodded. "I think I might have the perfect dress for you. Follow me." The four of us followed the worker to the back of the store. She looked over the selection of dresses a few times then took one off the rack.

"I think this is the one," she said showing the dress. I gasped. It was beautiful. She handed it to me and I went in the dressing room. I changed into the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at my reflection. The dress was perfect. I walked out of the dressing room to show the girls. They gasped when they saw me.

"What do you girls think?" I asked them. "You look beautiful," Sarah answered. "Absolutely stunning," April replied. "Jon won't be able to keep his hands off you," Nattie said with a wink. I chuckled at her comment. "Thanks guys." They nodded. I smiled and went back to the dressing room. I changed back into my original clothes then left with the dress in my hands.

 I changed back into my original clothes then left with the dress in my hands

We went to the register and paid for all of our dresses. We left the store and the mall. We got in Nattie's rental and headed back to the motel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jon!! I'm back!!!" I exclaimed walking inside the hotel room only to see him, Colby, and Joe on the couch. "Hey baby," he said getting up and coming over to me. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me. I pulled back and let go of the hug. "How was the mall?" Colby asked. "Tiring." "Why do you say that?" "It took forever to find the perfect dress for me," I answered. "When do I get to see it?" Jon asked. "In a little over a month." He pouted making me laugh. "Where are you keeping it?" Joe asked. "With my parents. I told them to keep it far away from Jon as possible." "Now why would you do that?" Jon asked pouting. "Because you're not supposed to see it until the wedding," I told him. "Fine." He crossed his arms over his chest with a pout still on his face. I chuckled and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You know I love you baby." I saw him smile. "I love you too sweetheart." He put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side.

"So what did you guys do all day?" I asked them. "We got our suits then went to the gym for a few hours," Colby answered. "Sounds fun." They nodded. The four of us hung out the rest of the night just like we used to 6 months ago.