Chapter 7

Jon's POV

"Dean, it's nice to have you on commentary," Michael said. "Thanks for having me." He nodded. "How do you feel about this match?" Jerry asked. "Umm... I honestly don't think it's a fair match. Seth is a good wrestler. I'll admit that. But what he did to Nicki last week was not 'best for business'. I should've been in this match tonight. Not Nicki. But knowing her, she will tear him apart." They nodded and I payed attention to the match.

Normal POV

Colby kicked me in the head making me fall on the mat. He exited the ring giving me time to get up. I back up into a corner and he slid back in the ring. He ran towards me, but I kicked him in the stomach causing some separation. He came after me again causing him to get kicked again. I exited the ring and pulled the apron up. I grabbed a chair and went back in the ring. Colby got up and his back was facing me. I smirked and went after him hitting him with the chair. He fell back on the mat and I hit him again. I threw the chair out of the ring for the pin.

1...2...

He kicked out. I got up and slid out of the ring. I grabbed a few more chairs and threw them in the ring. I looked over at Jon. He gave me a smile before I went in the ring only to be hit with a chair. I fell on the mat and Colby kicked me in the stomach repeatedly. He went for the pin.

1...2...

I kicked out. Colby was frustrated, but so was I. I got up while Colby was distracted. I backed up in a corner and watched him. He was in the corner in front of me. I went after him and trapped him in the corner. I punched him repeatedly until he pushed me off of him. I stumbled back a little. He went after me but I did a spinning heel kick making him fall. I slid out of the ring and grabbed a kendo stick from under the ring. I went back in the ring and hit Colby with it. I threw it out of the ring and went for the pin.

1...2...

He kicked out. I yelled in frustration.

Jon's POV

The entire match has been intense. Nicki's been pretty destructive throughout the match. When I heard Nicki yell, I knew Colby was in a bad place at a bad time. She got up and went to the top rope. Colby got up and faced her direction. She jumped off the top rope and hit him with a missile drop kick. She went for the pin.

1...2...

Colby kicked out. She got up and bent down in a corner. Colby got up and Nicki went for the spear, but he got out of the way. Nicki hit her shoulder on the steal post. I saw Colby smirk. He grabbed her and threw her on the mat face down. She was starting to get up and Colby bounced off the ropes and was about to hit Nicki with a curb stomp. What happened next was something you wouldn't expect. Before Colby's foot made contact to Nicki's head, she grabbed his foot and flipped him. She kicked him multiple times in the stomach before going for the sharpshooter. She had it locked it. By the look on Colby's face, he was in pain. He crawled towards the ropes. Nicki noticed and dragged him back to the middle of the ring. She put more pressure on the hold causing Colby to tap out. The bell rang.

"And your winner, the divas champion, Nicki!!!" The building erupted in cheers as the ref raised her arm. I took off my headset and joined her in the ring.

Normal POV

The entire building screamed as the ref raised my arm. Jon came in the ring and raised my arm. About a minute later, we left the ring and went backstage.