Chapter 38

>NEXT MONDAY AT RAW<

Jon and Colby are kicking off Raw tonight. Right now, I'm in my locker room with Tyler watching TV. Raw just started and Jon's theme blared through the arena. Tyler smiled as Jon walked out.

"Please welcome the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose!!"

He slid under the bottom rope and grabbed a microphone from one of the ring announcers. His theme faded out as Jon started to talk.

"Ever since Nicki and I came back, Seth Rollins and the authority have been making our lives a living hell. The most recent event was last week when they put Nicki in a match against her best friend," he started as the crowd booed. "That match shouldn't ha-" Jon was cut off by Colby's theme playing. He walked out and stood at the top of the ramp.

"What's wrong with putting Nicki in a match against her best friend?" Colby asked. Jon just glared at him. Just then, there was a knock at the door. I got up from the couch and walked to the door with Tyler in my arms. I answered it and saw Kane with a smirk on his face. I gulped.

"W-what can I do for you?" I asked. "You two are coming with me." He grabbed my arm and dragged me away from my locker room.

Jon's POV

"What's wrong with putting Nicki in a match against her best friend?" Colby asked. I just glared at him. "Nothing's wrong with that," he said. "And you should be careful with what you say Ambrose. You don't want Nicki and Tyler hurt now, don't you?" He smirked. "If you lay a finger on my wife and son, I swear to god, it will be the end of Seth Rollins," I growled. "I never said I was gonna hurt them." I raised an eyebrow at him. That's when Kane's face and two figures appeared on the titantron.

"Dean, if you don't want these two hurt," he paused and moved to the side. Nicki was tied to a chair and Tyler was in her lap tied down. My blood started boiling. "I would suggest winning your match tonight. And your match starts right now." He ended with an evil laugh and my opponent came out.

Normal POV

"You won't get away with this Kane," I said. "Now why do you say that?" "Because dragging me and my son from my locker room isn't something people get away with." I glared at him before looking down at Tyler. He was tied down to my lap. He had tears falling down his cheeks. There was no way Kane was getting away with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And your winner, the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose!!" The crowd cheered as I grabbed my title. I ran out the ring and backstage to find Kane. I walked past a dark hallway and decided to look for him down that hall.

"You won't get away with this Kane," I heard a voice say. It was Nicki. "Now why do you say that?" Kane. "Because dragging me and my son from my locker room isn't something people get away with." I followed the voices until I got to the end of the hallway. I opened the door to the room where the voices were coming from and barged in. I saw Nicki and Tyler with terrified expressions on their faces as well as tear-stained cheeks. Kane is dead for doing this to my family.

"Kane, I know you're in here," I called out.

Normal POV

"Kane, I know you're in here," I heard someone call out. I smiled knowing it was Jon. "Well, if it isn't Jonathan Good," Kane said. "Let my family go Kane." "And if I don't?" He smirked at Jon. "Then you're gonna have to deal with me," someone said coming in the room. It was Joe. Kane just laughed and stepped toward Joe.

"That won't be difficult," Kane said as he went to punch Joe. Joe blocked it and punched him. Jon came over to where Tyler and I were tied up and untied us. He picked up Tyler and I stood up only to get pulled into a hug.

"Are you and Tyler okay sweetheart?" he asked as he kissed my head. "Yeah. We're fine." "Let's get out of here." I agreed and we ran out of the room as Joe continued to beat up Kane. We eventually got to our locker room. I sat on the couch as Jon locked the door. He sat down next to me with Tyler still in his arms.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you," Jon said. "Honey, don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault." "But if I was here, none of this would ha-" I kissed him cutting him off. "It's not your fault babe. Tyler and I are okay and safe now." I gave him a reassuring smile. He sighed and smiled back. "I'm just happy my family is okay."