Chapter 35

>A FEW MONTHS LATER<

Ever since Tyler said his first word, he's been talking more and more each day. He can say small words and he's starting to get names down. Right now, Jon, Tyler, and I are in our hotel room watching TV.

"Mommy?" Tyler asked. "Yes baby?" I looked over at him to see him rubbing his stomach. "Are you hungry?" He nodded. "How about the three of us go out for lunch?" I suggested. Jon and Tyler nodded. Jon and I got up and I picked up Tyler before leaving the hotel room. As we made our way for the main doors, I saw Colby and Joe sitting in the lobby. Jon and I walked over to them.

"Uncle Colby!! Uncle Joe!!" Tyler exclaimed as we got to them. "Well, if it isn't our favorite nephew," Colby said taking Tyler and kissing his cheek. Tyler giggled. "Hey Nicki and Jon," Joe said giving us a hug. "Hey guys." "So what are you three up to?" Colby asked. "We were about to go out for lunch. Do you guys want to come with?" I replied. "Sure." The five of us left the hotel. Jon, Tyler, and I got in Jon's rental as Colby and Joe got in Colby's rental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon and I were sitting at catering with Tyler before Raw started. A few minutes later, Sarah, Joe, and Colby joined us.

"Hey guys," I said. "Do any of you have a match tonight?" "Sarah does, but Colby and I don't," Joe replied. "What about you two?" "I don't," Jon answered. "Unfortunately, I do. And it's a title match," I said sadly. "Against who?" Colby asked. I sighed. "Nattie." "Why Nattie??" Sarah asked. "It's what my dad said."

"Nicki. it's almost 8:00," Jon said changing the subject. I nodded and got up fixing my shirt.

Nattie and I have a promo at the beginning of Raw

Nattie and I have a promo at the beginning of Raw. I gave Jon a quick kiss and kissed Tyler's forehead before going to the ramp entrance.

I saw Nattie as I got to the ramp entrance. "Hey Nattie," I said as I gave her a quick hug. "Hey Nicki. You ready to kick off Raw?" "As ready as I'll ever be." She chuckled as my theme blared through the arena.

"Please welcome the divas champion, Nicki!!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as I walked down the ramp. I slid in the ring and was handed a microphone My music stopped and I started to talk.

"How's everyone doing tonight?!" I asked getting cheers in response. "I wish I felt that way. I've been feeling down for the past few days. You see, the authority thought it would be best for business to put me in a match for my divas championship. My opponent tonight is none other than one of my best friends." I paused. That's when Nattie's theme went off causing the crowd to cheer. She walked down the ramp and joined me in the ring. We gave each other a quick hug before she started to talk.

"Nicki and I have been best friends ever since she first joined WWE. We've been in tag team matches multiple times, but we've never been in a match against each other," she started. "And tonight, because of a certain sell out douchebag and the authority, we're going one-on-one for my title," I continued. The crowd booed.

"I don't know what's gonna happen tonight, but we just have to wait," Nattie said. "And let the best diva win," I added. The crowd cheered as we shook hands. We left the ring and went backstage.