Chapter 31

Jon was watching Tyler as I went to shower and change.

I came back to the front of my locker room where Jon was waiting for me

I came back to the front of my locker room where Jon was waiting for me. He smiled at me and I went over to him.

"Are you ready to win your championship back Jon?" I asked him. "I've been ready ever since I lost it," he answered with a smile. "Are you going to be a ringside for my match?" "I was gonna stay back here with Tyler," I said. "But when you win your match, I will go down to the ring and celebrate your victory with you." Jon smiled at them. "I'll even bring Tyler down with me," I added. Tat made Jon's smile grow wider.

"Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to the ramp. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to the ramp." 

Jon got up and kissed my head and Tyler's forehead. "Good luck Jon," I told him. "Thanks. I love you both." "We love you too." He smiled at us then left to his match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching Jon's match by the ramp entrance. He hit Colby with dirty deeds and go for the pin.

"And your winner, and new WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean Ambrose!!!" The crowd screamed when Jon was handed the title. I walked out to the ring with Tyler in my arms.

"Awwwwwww," the audience cheered when they saw Tyler. I smiled. Jon got out of the ring and walked over to me and Tyler. I handed Tyler to him and he kissed his cheek. The crowd cheered even louder making me laugh a little. I gave Jon a quick hug before the three of us went backstage. When we were at the top of the ramp, Jon turned toward the ring and raised his title with a smile on his face. Everyone in the building screamed and the three of us headed backstage.