Chapter 25

A/N~I'm skipping to when Nicki is about to give birth. Sorry for the long skip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on the couch watching TV while Jon was getting something from the kitchen. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me groan out in pain. Jon came in the living room looking concerned

"Are you okay baby?" he asked. "Yeah. I just wish this baby would come out already." Jon chuckled a little and came over to me. He sat down and wrapped his arm around me. "He'll be out any day now," he said rubbing my arm. I smiled a little but got wide eyed when I felt something wet on my legs.

"Nicki, what's wrong?" Jon asked worried. "My water just broke." Jon got wide eyed and jumped up. He helped me up, grabbed my bag, helped me in the car, and sped off to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One more push!!" the doctor instructed. I pushed one more time and squeezed Jon's hand. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Good. You have a new baby boy," he said handing me my baby. I looked down at his little face and smiled.

"He looks so fragile," Jon said looking down at our baby boy. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Jon got up and answered it. I saw him smile and let them come in.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "I thought you were in the UK." "Jon called us saying you were in labor," my dad answered. "We took the first flight we could get to come here to see our grandson," my mom added. I smiled as my parents came over to me. "I'm guessing this is the little guy," Dad said looking down at the baby in my arms. "Yup. This is him." "What's his name?" Mom asked. "Tyler Drew Good," Jon replied with a smile.